SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
Scott's such a douchebag, I can't believe he found SJfixed too, he better not get on SanMateofixed or i'm gonna kill myself!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

refuseresisted
hey now, no cranks 4 j00!!!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Fritz
Hi all, this site was mentioned by somebody at the San Jose Bike Party. I'm Richard. This is me and my bike.

That's an old Centurion I bought in 1987 and converted to fixed about five years ago. It's my Caltrain bike these days, though you might see me riding it around downtown on occasion.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

justin.vincent
Wsup,
A friend told me about this forum and I figure I'd sign up.  I'm a beginner and just bought my first fixed gear from Jeff, I look forward to seeing you guys around campus and hopefully riding with everyone eventually.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
did you find them or what, underneath the empty pizza boxes or the dirty underwear?  disinfect them and sell them to me NOW!!!  or else, i'm gonna use my moderator skillz here on SJfixed and DB-you to Canada!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

crisone
Sup SJF........

My name is Cris, and I rock a Kilo..........

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
you should cut the steerer tube, it shouldn't be that high...

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

crisone
^ Thanks for the advice............will do.

Cris.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

mathetes
Whats up folks,

I'm Brian (no pic yet)

Just built up a SE Brew frame, looking forward to meeting folks.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

crisone
^^^Jimbo, once i get a sitter, we can go ride, hopefully this Friday.......

Cris.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

brody
hey-- i'm brody, i ride a white spray painted jamis frame with either a crap looking fuji fork or a less crap looking carbon kenisis fork.
i'm too lazy to load a pic of me or my bike, but i might make it to the ride on friday.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

J Rawk
I'm Jared.  I got an old Nishiki from a garage sale and redid it from the ground up.  The picture is from a few months ago.  I just chopped the bars and made bull horns.

Anyone ride on saturdays downtown?  I've been riding with some friends on sat nights but we want to get a bigger group.

jbo

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

jbo
what up cris, mos def call me. im off all day friday. jah mon

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Monsignor Blair
Odelay.
  San Joser life long vagabound, 30 something years.  Bike mechanic for half of that 30 something.
Currently, my fixed is an IRO Mark V with risers.
Perhaps I'll get my lazy ass out on a group ride.
  Cheers
http://www.myspace.com/sjroadrashandteasociety
"Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him." ~Art Buchwald

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Monsignor Blair
Here's the bike, or at least one of them-
The Toothinator
Here's the Chamber of worship and beer drinking-
Photobucket
And so as of today, I find mysely without a job, so ride and repair anyone?

http://www.myspace.com/sjroadrashandteasociety
"Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him." ~Art Buchwald

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

changizzle
What up, my name is Oscar aka changa/changizzle
Photobucket
this is my bike
Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

SFWEEKLYLV
what's up everyone. I'm Joe and im originally from san jose, born and raised. now i live in las vegas and run a shop called House of Commons Photobucket Photobucket Let me know if any of you ever come out to vegas and wanna ride! Whattup Kenny!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

sense
love the shop bro. ordered a carabiner from you guys a while back. ill be in vegas in september ill stop by!

-Vincent

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Whattup Joe. Good to see you made it on here.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
when did Public Enemy turn aZn???
1234567