SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
dude?  wherz muh props?  i drove you to that damn hipster-denim partay and i sold you/helped you to build that Cdale, whateverz you ungrateful-tall-ass-Pinoy, i hope another racoon falls on ur face 2nite!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

GuerrillaGhost
My ride.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

cacks
Glad to meet everyone.  Hope to make it every Tuesday.

Wilson
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
i know that this is a production bike, but were you on the 630pm Caltrain tonight going from Palo Alto to SF?  coulda sworn i saw this bike on my way home from work (i work at Stanford University).  oh well, if not, welcome anyways!  -Bennett

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Yea Bennett, That was most likely Wilson you saw. He's a cool cat. He went to the Tuesday ride last week. You gonna come out to the Tuesday ride next week bro?

Yeah, I knew who you are, I was right next to you.  Didn't want to bother you ..but what's up guy.  I just biked from the Gestalt Bar to South City.  Man I'm hungry.
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

thyna-mao
Let me reintroduce myself...since this time I hope my bikes will be looking the same as the pictures....I think. No MORE repainting!!!!

Here they are:
<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

This is Me: Not the prettiest face you've seen.
<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
beer bottle kickstands, arrospoks, and converting really nice roadbikes FTW, nice bikes Thyna

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

dopesick

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ryanlovesyou
Here's the beater.

Photobucket

Here's me and a picture of my regular ride.

Photobucket

Here's a better picture of the bike but from way long ago before I upgraded a lot of the parts, ugly super rise stock stem is gone.

Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

reckon
I'm about 35 years older than all of you, and have about $1700 less bike,...but here's me and the woman,   (I'm the dorky guy on the right)

(updated)
and my new GT road thingy that I rescued from craigslist, and taught my grandson how to paint on it (he's 7, and did a pretty good job considering we took all of an hour to paint the thing)

I live in santa clara, and ride (or VTA and ride) to work near the fairgrounds every weekday.

I am a plastic fabricator by trade, but I ran my own custom motorcycle painting biz for many, many years, and have worked on every machine I have ever owned since I was 6, so if I can offer any advice on painting or fixing/setting up bikes, lemme know.

nice site, hope to meet you all soon

"if it's stupid, but it works,....it's no longer stupid"

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

The ghoul

Weightlifting and cycling go together like Night and day.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ThaValleyFixedGear
welcome......hope to ride with you soon
=Sokha M.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

jimsantos
Anybody on here go to SJSU and ride a black brakeless pista? I was riding and waved to you yesterday, I was on a seafoam green langster with black risers

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

dieslow
faze one??? dope name.... stay up tyrone.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

wes m.

My name is wes. Most of the time I'm riding this spicer prototype. I won the frame/fork in a drawing.
ride for fun

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

kidtwist-2
hey, my name's chris.
I'm not really into posting my face on the internet, but if you really wanna see what i look like, i've been going on the tuesday SJSU rides, and i plan on continuing to do so.
anyway, here's the bike at least:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

JRfix
Hey my name's John, I came out a rode with yall on March 11 and had a great time.  Here is my ride.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Marc M
I'm reposting here cuz this is a different acct.

Hi i'm Marc. I rarely get the chance to make it to any meets or track days.. I have either school or work on Tues & Sat.

About me: going to SJSU next fall. I started off road cycling, got a few fixed gears just for fun but still do rides on my road bikes.
Just scored this late 80's japanese handbuilt road bike for cheap.

I have a Teschner track frame on the way =)

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ktaylor

hi. im from sacramento, but moving to santa cruz this summer for school. if youre down to ride, or know anything about a fixed gear "group" in santa cruz, please let me know. also interested in bike polo, SC or SJ.
1234567