SJFIXED names to face and bikes

1234 ... 7

SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ThaValleyFixedGear
some people don't know everyone so lets get it started.........
=Sokha M.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ThaValleyFixedGear
This post was updated on .
Hi, I'm Sokha...the quiet and suspicious one-and I've been sober for 6hrs, 23min, 52sec...and still counting! 1, 2, 3, 4...fuck it let's drink

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=Sokha M.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

SELFdizolve
My name is Matt, and this is me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this is a picture of my OLD bike:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my GTB: (now sold)
Photobucket

And my Cannondale Track:
Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Ireligious
me myself and I http://myspace.com/markeezyfosheezy

my whip

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

FazeOne
wassup guys i havent met a lot of you yet, been too busy with class (im on probation) lol... But i always say whats up whenever i see another fixie rider.

heres the only pic i got of me and my bike. this was on halloween.

BTW: Yo Matt, Didnt i meet you at a party that you went to with duy? i didnt know you ride.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

duce.
my name is philip.

couldn't find any recent headshots. will try to get one up eventually..

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

buccinotony
this is me in my technical riding gear

and this is the gf

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

tina ballllllllllllllssssssssssss in the house.... my univega & I... spending time together... i enjoy riding my boytoy

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

eugeneME
Sure, I'll play
Me & my whip

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

thyna-mao
Holla MUCHACOS!!! Me Yamo es Thyna Mao...Holla at a dude. You've seen me when ever I get a chance to come out and play. This is what I ride ->
<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

LEXESKOBAR
hi my name is alex and im over the hill in santa cruz. sorry for the bad pic.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

carlpremee
this is me:

http://www.myspace.com/xcarl

this is what im riding as of now

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

lil' j
heres me and my whippp....n sweaty pit!! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Hey whatsup guys, I'm Mark. I hope to meet you all at one of the rides. Welcome to SJFixed.

Hello.
SF...

My bike.
BMC TRC01

The Other bike.
Bianchi 928

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Jeff ES EF
Me

My bike sucks but at least I have one =F

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

eugene, 20 years from now

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

jeffree
me llamo jeff. i've been out for a minute but i'll be back soon.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ihurduliekme
sup this is adrian..freshman at sjsu in joe west, rode last week 11/20 and this week 11/27
add me on facebook: http://sjsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520923756
heres my piece of shit:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

really fiending for an actual track frame but im pretty poor

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

master dubfly
watani is the name and here's my piece of shit freewheel. new fixed wheelset should be in tomorrow. need more stuff for this piece...word.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

HELLA-2

1234 ... 7