SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
what bike shop is that?

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ktaylor
sharp bicycles in roseville.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Cupcake-2
hey, yeah. im in santa cruz most of the time. we do polo every sunday at 7-8 ish IF (and only IF) people get their lazy asses together and the person with the mallets makes an effort to show up.
also, there are critical masses and the somewhat more debauched and less civil crank mob rides, which are every otherish friday. i know alot of s. cruz fixed (and non) fixed riders, so hopefully i can tell you whats up

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

ktaylor
maybe ill bring some motivation with me when i move.

good to hear nonetheless. hope to ride with you soon.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

carlpremee
im carl i been out a few times earlier this year and will be able to come out more frequent in the upcoming weeks.

heres my new whip which is unfinished but will be done by the end of the week:

going to cop the wheelset of you mark sometime this week!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

mikeyee
From junejunejune

hi sjfixed!  been a while since i've shown my face at a ride lately.

(Im the one on the right)

From unlisted

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
dude, what is up with that seatpost, is it for real?
um, maybe you need a bigger bike?
you gots more lean back than the Terror Squad.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

BenJake
Decided to take a moment and introduce my self along with my bike "Alyx" (yes im a loser and named my bike :-P )

I live downtown and hang out at hydration about every damn day. If you see me, come say whats up!

Also if you like music, check out my band ;)

www.myspace.com/caseintheory

-Ben

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

carlpremee
update
new whip

doneeeeee for now =]

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

mark_xvx
damn that's some set WAAAAYYYY back!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Penguinaut
Hey I'm brand new to this forum...been using sffixed but i'm sick of the commute so i wanna start mashing with ppl here.   moved to sunnyvale by way of long beach a few months ago and i'll be here for like 8 more months, then to the city but i would like to meet riders.  if anyone's down to ride please lets get some alleycats going.

Penguinaut
---also it seems that everyone's got that front aerospoke down cold.  haha.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

SELFdizolve
Welcome! Is your seat post on backwards, or is it those beers from earlier playing tricks on me?

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

the_kal
Hi, I'm Kal, I live between santa clara and san jose and this is my bike for now.

When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Penguinaut
too much booze...distorts the truths...seatpost fine...yah

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Thermite
This is my single speed (...I know, brakes suck, blah, blah, blah...) My bro got me into riding recently and he is partially responsible for this "Toolaroundhomebrew".

... here is a recent pic of me.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

iornlung
my name is emerick - friends call me ems - my bicycle is a old viscount aerospace - i like to ride my bicycle

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

RickyC
I just started riding and I turned this Roadster into a fixed and already ate crap so I need help.  My name is Ricky. 004.JPG003.JPG

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Zack
wasup SJF! i'm newb to this forum, from Sacramento coming down to san jose this weekend to see what the terrain and Track have to offer (and hoping the air there is better) so thought I'd see what's up on the forum, more like where the sweet street spots are. See you guys on the streets and at the begining session!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

refuseresisted
i'm scott, i live in sf but sometimes i work in downtown sj so you may see me riding around

my gut makes it look like there's a face in my shirt hahahaha
1234567