SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

crisone
Sup Joe...always see you on Neek's shit, dope ride....

Cris.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

SFWEEKLYLV
whattup Cris!

ill be back in san jose for a couple days in early october with my bike..... we should ride!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

TheMingGo
It's me Ming.

I have meet some of you last weekend at Vasona park -- nice group!! Hope to see you again soon!!

No picture of my blue merckx yet -- upgrade in progress

quiet, Indo's accent

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
^ that guy has a dope bike ^

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Sothe
Hey so im Kevin I start at San Jose state in a few days, been riding fixed for around 4 or 5 months This is my ride This is me

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

benitosan
more aZn guys, wee!  haha j/k sjfixed is like 95% aZn guys!  i call a moratoreum.

we need more girls here too, ahem... i mean single girls!  pretty please?

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Well shit thats your guys' job to get single girls. How am i suppose to bring girls in? hahha. There's quite a conflict of interest here. Come on guys. I did finally meet Olivejuice the other night though with Pavel and Sarah. She's a really cool girl with a pretty nice bike.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

thyna-mao
olivejuice....where?when? How am I suppose to hook her up with a powder coat if shes not a around? Olivejuice where are you?

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Gnar
me
Photobucket
me bike
Photobucket

haha stupid codes

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

thyna-mao wrote
olivejuice....where?when? How am I suppose to hook her up with a powder coat if shes not a around? Olivejuice where are you?
She already got it powedercoated. Im not sure where she ended up getting it done but it looked pretty clean. Its a Bright Yellow Mercier. Her bike looks really good.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

barifett
Photobucket

im jared i ride a IRO MARK V PRO.  i've been on a couple of the rides.  holla if you see me!!!

SJFIXED names to face and bikes

XiAN
What up San José. im christian. born and raised in san josé like most of you. bit by the fixie bug when i moved to SF in 05. I love shooting photos so if you want some photos of you or your bike or both, come find me around the city shooting or riding. or catch me around SJ from time to time riding and say whats up.. i like meeting friendly folks.. peace.
Thas my bike punk!

This is Jasons bike.. or actually, the one he was using that day..sorry if its yours.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Yo Christian! Its Mark bro. Come out for the ride today. Im sure your cousin Marc is gonna show up.

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

sense
im vincent met a good amount of you guys from previous rides and the bbq just been too lazy to post up
the ride
bianchi

old picture before the woodgrain
Photobucket

-Vincent

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Robby
iM ROBBY AND I LOVE MY BIKE

AND I LOVED THE RIDE TONIGHT!! IT WAS BOMMMMM!!!! YEEEEE

myspace.com/bob1one

Photobucket

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Kevin S
what up guys, im kevin. Those of you from the ride tonight know me by my giant 63 fuji frame
ill get some pics up eventually

HHHAAH HEYYYY I REMEMBER YOU!!!! LOL MATT BARELY GOT ON YOUR BIKE! ! LOL BUT yea man I have a 62 cm. haha almost up there .
jbo

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

jbo
what up robby.. hows the aero? also, dope film. it looks good. hopefully ill see you on a tuesday night if i can ever get off work.

peace out
jimmy

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

Robby
HEYY JBO!!!!! THANKS HOMIE! ! ! ! YEA MAN WE SHOULD JUST CHILL AND FILM JUST RIDING OR WHATEVER...  my aerospoke is doin great! I love it. Might sell it in the future but yea. Hope to see chu on the rides as well!

Re: SJFIXED names to face and bikes

olivejuce
Citify wrote
thyna-mao wrote
olivejuice....where?when? How am I suppose to hook her up with a powder coat if shes not a around? Olivejuice where are you?
She already got it powedercoated. Im not sure where she ended up getting it done but it looked pretty clean. Its a Bright Yellow Mercier. Her bike looks really good.
Ooops, I should go on this forum more often. Hey :]

I actually was trying to find a powdercoater for a different frame of mine...No queso, so I'm just gonna take it to Olympic Powdercoat down in orange county when I'm in socal...they do a good job for 75 bucks.

^And the yellow Mercier I've been riding, my friend's car guy actually did the paint...the clearcoat is chipping a little, but he only charged like 25 bucks!