Want to buy/Trade/For sale

ThaValleyFixedGear
This post was updated on .
post post post
=Sokha M.

Re: Want to buy/Trade

ThaValleyFixedGear
i wanna buy a 144bcd 48-49t 1/8 chainring
=Sokha M.

Re: Want to buy/Trade

Maurice
I dont know if you saw the post on sffixed but you can borrow a chainring from me untill you find one to buy

Re: Want to buy/Trade

ThaValleyFixedGear
i have a 3/32 ring already....it's okay for now...just looking to buy one...........thanks tho
=Sokha M.

Re: Want to buy/Trade

HELLA-2
WTB FRONT WHEEL. anyone have anything cool zipp, hed, even a deep v, shamal. lost my fuckin front wheel in sj a week ago not to mention rolled the tubular off. long story but if anyone has somethin cool they wanna get rid of let me know.

Re: Want to buy/Trade

benitosan
for sale:

1) a. RIMS ONLY: 32h nonmachined WHITE DEEPV's brandnew still in wrapper neveropened $110
    b. HUBS ONLY: 32h highflanged CHROME Paul fixedsideonly track hubs 100/120mm, used before $190
    *the rims and hubs are NOT LACED UP, take them to your LBS for lacing, buy the package for $300*

2) a. coffee brown colored brooks B17 narrow leather saddle, used good condition $60
    b. maple brown colored brooks professional leather saddle, used good condition $70

3) a. nitto B125aa 36cm aluminum pista drop bars, njs, used good condition $50
    b. italmanburi 36cm BLACK aluminum pista drop bars, brand new never used $60

Bennett 650.868.8135

I live in San Mateo but I come to SJ or up to SF pretty frequently, i can throw the parts in my bag.
PS those that know me know that i have a sh*tload of bike parts, hit me up (is there a whisper feature on SJFixed?) and let me know what you need, i probably have it!  Later...

Re: Want to buy/Trade

atarinaper
hey bennet, no b125aa's in 38?

Re: Want to buy/Trade

benitosan
no the b125aa's that i have are 36cm
and upon closer inspection the ITM black pista drop aluminum bars are 38cm,
black like t19's, just not as expensive, black and never used/nor mounted, get them now!

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

ThaValleyFixedGear
i'm looking for some 165mm track cranks in 144bcd let me know what you got?
=Sokha M.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

Commander Mandozer
WTB: powdercoating services..
just picked up a complete 02 Fuji Track Pro for $400.
Gonna be a fun beast.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

HELLA-2
a while back i got my old frame powder coated @ MASS TECH COAT in hayward. they have a lot of colors to choose from and it came out nice. i think it costed me about $90 for frame+fork.

http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/maas-tech-coat-inc_l201124924.html?T=5&Q=categories%3a+powder+coatings&WH=Hayward%2c+CA&CT=3&CS=2&AN=0

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

is anyone selling their bikes?? my guy friend just got his fixed stolen at market street downtown when it was all chained up. someone cut it and rode off with it. he's really upset and not over bout it... what a bummer right? so it would be nice if someone could help out and sell him a bike? i know MARK has hella, whatsup

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

tone-2
I'm selling a fixie i just picked up a week or so ago. It has a 31in. standover and is dark blue. It's a fixed gear conversion, and doesn't have very good parts except for some forged race face cranks i put on and a 42t race face ring. Selling complete for $200. It's a decent bike and fun to mess around on. Oh yeah, i'll throw in a frnt. dia compe brake with drilled lever as well. email or call at 650.465.5984 if you're interested.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

rok.photography
any estimates on size cm wise?? short? tall?

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

tone-2
well, i'm 5'7" 1/2 and the top tube barely touches my crotch when i stand over. It's 52 cm from the BB to the top tube and has a 55 cm top tube length.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

ThaValleyFixedGear
post in here please
=Sokha M.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

Commander Mandozer
Looking for Aerospoke, HED, tri-spoke, anything LOL

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

mark_xvx
That's cheap.  That shop near Santana Row said a guy does it there for $160 per color, but from what I saw they were damn clean.

Should I cover up my original retro light purple fade to white Centurion Le Mans though?

Re: Want to buy/Trade

Ireligious
yo man...if ur still lookin for a front wheel i have a machined black deep v with black spokes on a black surly hub...it was barely used since i got a deal on a better wheelset right after....ill part with it for 65 bucks

Re: Want to buy/Trade

HELLA-2
i got a new wheel already but good lookin out though!
1234