Want to buy/Trade/For sale

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

benitosan
personally, i think that the Bianchi Pista is just fine, i've seen completes go for $300, though i think the current market is a bit inflated.  other frames like the Soma Rush and Pake are ok too, though a bit more.  if you scan Craigslist at any given moment, there should be a couple up for sale in your size

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

jimsantos
Yeah I agree with Bennet. The current market for low-end fixies is pretty inflated. You can get a pake frameset for 275 + shipping on UniversalCycles.com, and they're just in Oregon, tax free baby! Pretty much all the "standard" size parts would work fine.

I think the only other thing you'd need is a threadless stem. You can get a cheap kalloy one on benscycle.com for like 20 bones with shipping. So altogether you're in about $325-350 with a decently performing and pretty bomb-proof setup

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

You should buy a mercier kilo tt. Go to www.bikesdirect.com. They are $350 shipped. Black or green. You might be a 50cm or 53cm. Measure your Inseam and order that bike. That is the best deal around. True track frame also. Complete.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

livinginvisions
anyone have a less expensive crank set they have for sale?
im low on cash and dont have a way around town till i get some new cranks. lemme know waddup.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

Jan I Am
Ive got a PAKE and its been a good bike to me.
Eventho its mad mixed parts, its still a good frame. Very nice for commuting and fun rides.
Goin to 48 x 18 tonite.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

ihurduliekme
yeah im pretty sure im probably gonna get a pake frame now, found my size to be 51cm (that 52 i typed up there was a typo it was supposed to be 51-53). maybe a soma if ive got more money but that seems unlikely with the holidays coming along and all that. or a pista if it pops up for cheap on craigslist. mark, id def get a mercier kilo tt if i could do this all over again and never had done a conversion in the first place, but i just dont want my parts to go to waste/go through headache of selling parts....

anyone got a used 51 pake frame? lol i doubt it gonna have to save up and buy from universalcycles...

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

Jan I Am
They sell them over at American Cyclery.
They were $250 (I think) for just a frame. $300 for frame and fork.
After shipping itll pretty much balance out.
Might as well take BART down to SF and chill around for the day or somethin.

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

supermandatho
i have for sale or trade for a track frame. 2007 Cannondale Caad9 Optimo3 52 slightly used less than 100 miles here are the specs thanks for viewing!

CAAD9 Optimo 3

 Frame CAAD9 Optimo
 Fork Slice Ultra
 Rear Shock N/A
 Rims Shimano WH-R561
 Hubs Shimano WH-R561
 Spokes Shimano WH-R561
 Tires Maxxis Fuse foldable, 700 x 23c
 Pedals N/A
 Crank Shimano 105, 39/53, Shimano 105 Compact, 34/50
 Chain Shimano 105 10-speed
 Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 12-25
 Bottom Bracket Shimano 105
 Front Derailleur Shimano 105
 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
 Shifters Shimano 105
 Handlebars Cannondale C3, 31.8 mm
 Stem Cannondale C4
 Headset FSA Alloy integated
 Brakeset Shimano 105
 Brakelevers Shimano 105
 Saddle Selle San Marco Ponza
 Seat Post Cannondale C2 Carbon-wrapped
 Colors Raw Hi-Bright (gloss) (CLR), Race Red (gloss) (RED).

**White Aerospoke Rear Track Clincher** SOLD

Re: **White Aerospoke Rear Track Clincher**

ihurduliekme
fuk i saw that the other day i wish i had the money for that

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

ihurduliekme
i went on the internet, it ended up being like 10 dollars + tax more than universalcycles and they didnt have my frame size, unless if its cheaper instore? shit maybe i should just call hah. thanks for the heads up tho

ps  i negged too many people in sufu and they negged me back give me + rape i need to give red again besides grey. hahhhhhhhhhhh jp

Silver DP18 DeepV section wheels Track wheelset

Formula Hubs- 36h- fixed/free
Silver DP18 Deep V section rims
Brand new Track wheelset

$150.

If you want them let me know. 408-386-0433 c.

**FS: Suzue - Dura Ace - Anchor 52cm NJS frame - Saddles**

FS:
-Suzue Pro-max high flange on Polished Aeroheads. SILVER. Radial front; 3x cross rear. Pristine and buttery. 32h. $380

-Dura Ace High flange track on Mavic Open Pro. SILVER. Radial front; 3x cross rear. BRAND NEW. 32h. $370.

-Anchor NJS track frame- 52cm Square- Deep red wine color- Pristine- 110x8- Dura Ace HS; no BB- $600

-Tioga Spyder saddle- Black- Lightweight- $60

-San Marco Rolls saddle- Brown smooth leather- $40.

408-386-0433 c

-Mark

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

corporate p
a friend is looking for a pista (shit)...probably 50 or 51 cm. right of fellas.

Gt Track frame/fork 56cm

lil' j
56cm Gt Track frame and fork. great condition, no dents or crashes. Xmas forces sale...

email letsgoshralp@yahoo.com or check out my craigslist ad.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/514397098.html

cheers

Photobucket

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

master dubfly
i have a soma persuit lever for sale.  brand new, never used...$15

Re: Want to buy/Trade/For sale

trollmastrerik
I want to buy
a dura ace track chainring 48T 144bcd. KTHX

510-590-8575
e.knutson@comcast.net
aim- Erikismoney
www.myspace.com/erikt00

hit me up foolz.

Re: Want to buy/Trade

itseanok
is this wheel still available?

my brother is looking for some cheap black Deep Vs...

Re: TRADE cogs PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
Have= 18t Surly track cog 1/8
         17t EAI track cog 1/8
or let me know what you need, maybe I got it

Want= 18t Dura Ace track cog 1/8
          15t track cog 1/8 something in good quality
           Dura Ace track lock ring

hit me up @ (four zero eight) 799-8119
=Sokha M.

Re: TRADE cogs PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

benitosan
fyi, dura ace only makes track cogs up to 16t.
1234