Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Tuesday Night Ride
7:00pm
Fountain @ SJSU event center
7/22

Route still undecided but Log Gatos trail was pretty fun. You guys want to do that again?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

tinaballs
yo, ima try to make it out for this ride! i havent been on the trial ride yet

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

the_kal
yes! I missed the los gatos ride last week. Will come out for sure.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

jensenn
Last tuesday was fun.

Ill try my best to come out for this one too.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Thermite
Is your Tuesday Ride exclusive to fixed gear bikes?   Can old guys on single speed roadies join your festivities?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

climbarock
it's friendly group, no exclusions.

Everyone is welcome.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

n0WayJozay
Last week was the     ! Im down for round TWO!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

n0WayJozay
Whoa? i guess i cant badbouth here...F$&*!!!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

SELFdizolve
I'll be there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

..guess im going camping guys. Sorry. I'll see you guys sometime this week. Have fun on this ride. I say you guys ride to Downtown LG again. Thats such a nice little ride.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

benitosan
i'm down for whatever, but someone who knows the area should be leading this ride... Cwiss?  Maurice?  Thyna?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

corporate p
im starting to get sick, my bad...c ya next week fellas.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

unvanished
how fast was last week's ride? are we pacing or mashing?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

benitosan
we try to hold 32mph on 48x18's the entire length of the ride, don't come out if you can't hold this.

just kidding!   its usually casual going out and smash getting back to the beer.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

onezer0
I'll be there tonight.
:: jeff

I'm down. someone better know the way to los gatos.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

cwiss
I can't make it, looks like I'm staying in the office late tonight.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

bhj1
i'll be there tonight.  last week was a great ride.  mild, comfortable pace to los gatos, a little r&r in town and then work it back home in the dark.  lights are a good idea.  last week we split into 3 groups on the way back and met at the pizza joint on san carlos.  good times.  i'm still a little sore from our sunday "fun" hill-climbing session up calaveras road and down sierra.  (on gears)

william
some live to work, i work to live

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

thyna-mao
I'm not going make it out tonight either...damn, Me Cwiss and Citfy are out...WHAT!!!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Thermite
Hey guys!  It was good meeting you all, and my bro and I had a great time riding with you.  Count us in for next Tuesday.  Any thoughts on a route?
JP, thanks for stopping and kicking it.
Mark, thanks for all the info. on the Bicycle Film Festival.

    Oh, and by the way…

… get off my lawn you damn kids!

LOL!
See ya Tuesday!