Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

unvanished
that was a fun ride. didnt think i was up for it but it was good. nice meeting you guys. the ride home was whack. i was comin down sixth and i made a right onto tailor. didnt slow down for the tracks and popped both tubes. i didnt have a phone on me and the gas stations and mini marts wouldnt let me use their phones. so i walked 4 miles to mabury and capitol with m bike on my shoulders. im just sad that i cant ride till i fix it. if anyone is free tomorrow after 5 and can help me change out my tubes ill hook you up with dinner or whatever. peace!

_jp

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Thermite
AS SEEN IN LOS GATOS ...

MRK

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

MRK
yea dudes that was a great ride. awesome that we finally got to do the WHOLE trail this time around.

great pace setting on the way back. anyone got an idea on avg speed? it's probably not that impressive, but i'm just curious

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

bhj1
katherine and i ended up doing the whole route by ourselves.  we had a good time and i must say i enjoy being a tour guide...this was kat's first time on the lg creek trail.  i think she had a good time.  not sure what happened at the beginning tonight.  kat and i were near the back of the pack and missed a light or two, then kind of waited for a few others that seemed to be waiting for bennett.  next thing we know not a sole in sight, so we just went on our way.  followed the same route as last week.  the warm weather was great too.

kat and i went to the pizza place after and relaxed for a bit.  i think she's a natural rider.

kat send me a text(408-391-0107) or sign your ass up for this forum and let me know that all the sirens and emergency vehicles weren't for you after we left the pizza place.  as soon as i got to the light rail station i looked back to see a bunch of flashing lights and vehicles right near the pizza parlor.  i think you were already gone, but let me know for sure.  hope to see you next week for another adventure, and with any luck rebecca made it home safely too.

william
some live to work, i work to live

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

the_kal
hey Will, Kat, you gonna haul asses next time. I manage to catch up with the guys. We slowed down a bit near Woz way but I didn't see you guys coming up from behind.

When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Thermite
JP!
I might be able to help you out.  Give me a call 408.373.7767

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

Shift Son CB
Awesome, just joined the forum and I went on the ride last night :)

It was tons of fun!  My name is Craig btw, don't know if any of you remember me....I was on the blue IRO....

Definitely down for next week!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride- 7/22- 7:00pm

unvanished
cool shit! yeah im checkin out a new house downtown at 5 but i should be free right after that. ill give you a call.

_jp
12