Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

Alright guys, we need to get this organized. We need to be in San Mateo by 11am, to get to the East bay by 1. The race starts at 1. Whose in? .

After the race we go to SF, Mash Block Party, then Macaframa world premier at 7:00, i think. Lets get this rollin.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

tinaballs
sounds grrrrrrrrrreat im excited

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

benitosan
tentative plan:  meet in San Mateo, i live across from downtown San Mateo Caltrain station.  i can drive up to 5 people (including me) in my Pathfinder, Herb can drive up to 5 people (including Herb) in his van, my car can hold a few bikes, and his van can hold more bikes.  we meet in San Mateo, then drive to Oakland/Lake Merritt for the East Bay mice alleycat, then head back to SF for the MASH block party and finish the night by watching the Bicycle Film Festival, sounds good.

meet in San Mateo by 11am, you can drive, carpool, or take the caltrain, but be here by 11am
we drive to Oakland in my Pathfinder/Herb's kidnapper van for the 1pm alleycat
we go back to Capp Street MASH block party/festivities post-alleycat
film festival starts at 7pm at the Victoria(sp?) theater in SF

headcount: Mark, Tina, Bennett, who else?

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

herbMFreal
the bang bus and i are in......
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

rok.photography
i think im outta work by 7 that day. so i'll have to catch u guys for the ending of the block party. damn this week sucks for me

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

cwiss
in... i might have to leave around 7ish though... i'll have to see what happens when saturday night rolls around....

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

benitosan
7pm-ish??? that's when the movie starts!!!  oh well, you can always hop on Caltrain at 4th/King and get back to San Jose, you'll need to leave at 6pm if you need to get back by 7pm tho, 1hr+ trainride back to SJ from SF...

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

the block party in sf is from 1pm to 7pm  http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/sf/

who else is going?

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

herbMFreal
I can bring 3 peeps with me, i know Dana's coming with Mark and i have a extra seat left. then ill load all your bikes on the back of the "BUS"
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

cwiss
dibs on the seat!

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

herbMFreal
Were full on the BUS!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

quynh
full? thanks for including me. asses.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

cwiss
lol! lap it!

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

HELLA-2
that sounds like a good plan but ill probably just meet up with you guys @ the @lleycat in oakland since i live in alameda. i was thinking of maby just takiing the bart to sf maby....dont know if anyone else that doesnt have a ride is down with that?

haha we have a seat for you qyunh, on Chris' lap! hahah if i werent driving i would let you sit on mine.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

benitosan
for those of you discouraged by Herb's bus being full DO NOT FRET!
i have a Pathfinder SUV, i can fit 5 people and like 3 bikes in my truck (the rest can go in the bang bus)

i live across the street from Caltrain station in downtown San Mateo,
so take the Caltrain from SJ (or wherever you live) and meet me in San Mateo no later than 11am on
Saturday morning, we will meet with Herb (and bus) then ALL DRIVE/CARPOOL to Oakland together!

for the first 10 peeps or so to reserve a spot, there should be no problem with transporting 10 people and 10 bikes to the alleycat in Oakland, the blockparty in SF, and finally the Bicycle Film Festival, don't stress!

the list as i'm guessing so far:

1. mark
2. tinaballs
3. herb
4. bennett
5. chris
6. quynh
7. dana
8.
9.
10.

who else?  maurice? eric? eugene? call your spots if you want in!  so everyone that cannot ride with Herb in the bang bus must Caltrain it to San Mateo by 11am, its really easy just take SJ Diridon station (by HP pavillion) 10am 10am 10am and arrive in downtown San Mateo by 11am 11am 11am, call me if you have any problems or concerns, otherwise, see you Saturday!  bring $$$, backpack, BIKE LOCKS (this is SF/Oakland folks, lock ur shit up), lights, and EXTRA CLOTHES (SF gets COLD at night!)...

Bennett 650.868.8135

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

tinaballs
 NOTE: IT'S GOING TO RAIN SATURDAY!

thanks bennett, you're so organized! for those who are not down to take the caltrain since it will take hella years, mark and i had a discussion about takin my honda civic which can fit two in the front and 3-4 in the back which might be a lil tight and the rest of the damn bikes in the bus and who ever else that needs to sit in the bus as well. thats the plan. so we need to know who's going n' stuff.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

Alright, Das go still! Rain or shine this shits go. Itll be cold but we'll still have a shitload of fun. You know it too.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

HELLA-2
dang if it rains...im gonna think twice about entering the race...im not sure about you guys.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

herbMFreal
im just there to ride and get wasted at the block party.....
Herb.Real@gmail.com
12