Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

We'll still enter. DFL to the fullest.

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

hahah thats the spirit! rain or shine!  LETS GET SICK!

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

HELLA-2
aiite u guys are inspiring me to enter even if it rains....

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

tinaballs
make sure you wear some gears incase you slip and slide your way to the finish line!!! #1

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

herbMFreal

get super soaked!!!!

super soak that! Ho!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

cwiss
So what's the plan? Meet at Mark's at 10am and leave by 1030ish?

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

tinaballs
yeah pretty much, i need to know who is going in my car... herb meet up at marks at 10 and we will situate stuff.. bring ur bikes and then we will stack them in his car, after we can fit five heads in my car...

1. mark
2. tina
3. chris
4. dana (still not sure)
5. quyhn
6. marc

WHO is exactly going??

Re: Sat 9/22- San Mateo, Eastbay, Block Party, then SF, whos in?

We'll see you guys in the AM!!!!! 6 hours or busttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12