SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
I was thinking about doing the SF to SJ ride again sometime soon before the holiday/cold+rainy weather madness began, anyone interested?  I have a few SF friends that expressed interest in joining us for this ride... maybe next Sunday 12/9  or the following weekend?  Let me know, post here...  55miles totally flat, easy-fun-scenic!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

tinaballs
haha will u be hungover again, bennett?? haha and will it take us 7 hours again too?

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Completely down!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
hungover yes
7hours?  only if we wait for your snail-ass
let's do this
the more the merrier, bring GU and electolytes, you bonk-prone out-of-shapers!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

tinaballs
haha yeah i know, i'm hella slow! but it won't stop me from riding sf 2 sj again. great work out

Re: SF to SJ part 2

lil' j
lets do oakland to sanjo?? jack london square to downtown.. finish what we started bennett!!??

Re: SF to SJ part 2

cwiss
I'm down for whatever. Can we get a fast group and slow group going though?

Re: SF to SJ part 2

jeffree
i'm down

Re: SF to SJ part 2

corporate p
sf x oak x sj exclusive...

that ride would be dope jason, make it happen mayne!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Commander Mandozer
After this quarter I would hella do this (plus go to more meets)

Re: SF to SJ part 2

SATANOMENDEATH
I'm down. It has to be a sunday though because every single time there is a ride/race it totally crosses over with work so I never get to come out, but I'm 110% in on this.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

trollmastrerik
I'm feelin this!!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
i was hoping to do this on a Sunday as well, this weekthen i will be out of town 12/16 (Sun) thru 12/23 (Sun).  this Saturday is the SFfixed's Supermarket Sweep Alleycat, so headcount, who's in for this Sunday 12/9?  we should start around 10am cuz of the daylight adjustments.  if we leave reasonably on time and barring any major stops, ride time should be around 3 1/2-4 hrs at a leisurely pace, with a few breaks and stuff, this ride should take no more than 4 1/2-5hrs.  everyone that's coming needs to be in SF by 10am, that means SJ peeps need to be on the 8am Caltrain that leaves Diridon and gets to SF by 930am, otherwise, we can meet at 11am which means SF needs to be on the 9am train that gets to SF by 1030am, but if we leave later than 11am, we risk riding in the dark.  sorry so long, just want to be clear!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

thyna-mao
Damn..I'm out of town this Sunday...have a great ride guys...

Time Trial????Animations - biker

Re: SF to SJ part 2

lil' j
i wanna try to get it going before xmas.. wouldnt alot of peps have time off for the holidays??  i want to show people that the bay is alot smaller then everyone acts like it is... all the sf/sj heads dont make it out as much as i'd like to see...

lets get some fixed comradery for the holidays!!!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Im down to ride this Sunday. Actually whatever day it is, let me know. I can keep it open.

Jason, I'm down to ride all over the bay but ill be gone for about 15 days. Ill be out from 21st-6th. Once i do get back you can be damn sure im down to ride everywhere.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

lil' j
right on marc..im holding you to that one!!  take me with you.. i wanna bring me home a wiffy...LOL....

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Jan I Am
And benitosan hasnt informed me of this ride, since we last spoke... Last night.

Bring the bike, and I'll try and have it built up in time!!!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

lil' j
hey bennett did you post this on sffixed?? lets get some support on this side....

Re: SF to SJ part 2

cwiss
What's up with this ride? Is it going down this Sunday?
12