SF to SJ part 2

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Jan I Am
Bennett where art thou?

Im down to ride this ride... But Im lazy and dont want to go to SF, and ride right past San Mateo...

Oh, if this is realllllly gonna happen, a friend of mine would also like to join in... :)

Re: SF to SJ part 2

herbMFreal
i may be drugged up and disabled this weekend if i decide to let my dentist do a root canal on me.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: SF to SJ part 2

dopesick
i'll come up from santa cruz to do this, but i need a specific start date/time/location. i like the leave oakland idea. it be nice to hang out in the east bay for a day.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

SATANOMENDEATH
Is this shit still going on? Where we meeting+what time?

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
hey folks, i already outlined the two options, but none of you bums have piped up...

#1 meet in SF, caltrain 4th/king, train departs SJ at 8am, arrives SF at 936am, we leave at 10am

#2 meet in SF, caltrain 4th/king, train departs SJ at 9am, arrives SF at 1036am, we leave at 11am

i'm thinking most of you sleepy heads will miss both of these start times, so unless i here from anybody,
i'll just do the ride #2.  total riding time is like 3 1/2 hours, but with stops/meals/flats, it could take up
to 5 if not more hours, thus i do not want to leave SF at 12noon, cuz it will be dark by the time we get
into SJ, i'd rather do this ride in the light, hence the earlier start times.

so quit whining, complaining, or excuse-ing, if you are in, then vote for a time, and show up on time!

THIS IS FOR THIS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9TH 2007, thank you.  PS tonybuccino's gonna do this ride in 1.75hrs

Re: SF to SJ part 2

#2. I will be on that train at 9am.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
good man!  now i won't have to do this ride alone!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

SATANOMENDEATH
My friend and I are showing up before 11.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

cwiss
I'll be on the train with mark if i can wake up!

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
this is a poor showing folks, 1 yes, 1 maybe.

i think i might go do an East Bay ride and get a workout in.

Re: SF to SJ part 2

bayareawheeler
im in!

baw

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Damn good ride yesterday guys! Thanks to all who showed up. It was a badass ride. Perfect weather. Total head count for the ride was 16 but only 4 made it to San Jose. :)

Re: SF to SJ part 2

Jan I Am
Only 4?

Wish I made it out yesterday...

Re: SF to SJ part 2

benitosan
no, started with about 15, then lost one, then two more, then eight went home after PA, so four went to SJ
12