For Sale/Trade PART 2?

benitosan
This post was updated on .
old thread seems kind of cluttered and hard to read now, can i start a new one with this?

for sale: Cannondale Track 58cm frameset, blue 1991, sloping TT fits more like a 56/57cm
            includes Campagnolo track bottom bracket, Suntour Superbe Pro headset  *SOLD*

          also for sale: Phil Wood HF/Yellow NMSW Velocity Deep V wheelset 110/8mm for Keirin/NJS  $400
                  Suntour Superbe Pro/Red NMSW CXP30 Deep V wheelset 120mm/10mm standard  *SOLD*
                  Carbon Track fork nondrilled for 56cm frameset 1 1/8" threadless $150
                  FSA Carbon Track cranks 167.5mm 144bcd with FSA english bottom bracket *SOLD*
                  black ITM aluminum pista drop bars 38cm brand new *SOLD*

many more items available, inquire if you need something not on this list, i am selling in the '08!

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
This post was updated on .
Hey bennet...the ITM Bars......never mind.

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

carlpremee
Hey can i get pictures of the carbon track fork?
Im interested. I snapped my current fork and need a replacement as soon as possible.

thanksss

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

benitosan
haha, no, i've never bought anything from Nashbar, dude, i don't even have a credit card!
the ITM bars in question are anodized black, medium drop, alloy, and marked Italia Pro Pista 38cm
and most importantly, brand new and black, did i mention black?  hehe, trade for ??? i don't ride drops!

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

benitosan
email me, bikegeek72@yahoo.com for more info on the 1 1/8" carbon track fork.  -Bennett
you can call me too 650.868.8135, i don't have a camera so i will try to get a pic for you, call me for info...

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

benitosan
and more: Suzue Promax Carbon HF hubs/black NMSW Deep V wheelset  $450
              Orbit UK 57cm reynolds steel Track frameset, non-drilled  $450

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
...Whoa...I didn't see the carbon cranks for sale...how bout we do the partial trade plus cash...My Bag +$90 for the FSA Crankset with BBDeal?

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
Man..where do you stash all your stuff mang!!!

FS: PHIl BB no cups.

quynh
FS: PHIl BB no cups.
108 campy taper. for sugino 75s.
test fitted and wrong length for my frame.
just want my money back so i can buy the right length. $100.

Re: FS: PHIl BB no cups.

quynh
yo bennett, whats the clamp size for the ITM bar? 26.0?

FS: BARs

quynh
profile design bullhorn. 40cm.
lightly used on and off for 2 months. $20?

Cinelli Crit bar 38cm and matching stem 100. $60?
used. great condition. no NJS stamp included. haha.

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

corporate p
Mavic Ksyrium Elite Wheelset for the roadies out there. used for about half a year. $400.  quynh describes them as "still buttery".  this will look sick on ur new birthday gift thyna.

Re: FS: PHIl BB no cups.

benitosan
I think they are 25.4mm clamp size

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

trollmastrerik
Mavic Ellipse 350
Felt Tk2 550

check craigslist.

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

Marc M
Looking for:
- Deda Pista track drops
- cheap silver wheelset

ATTN: Citify

Is the Tioga saddle and cheap wheelset you are selling still available?

TRADE QUILL STEMS...........LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
HAVE:
        =3TTT Status 90mm quill road stem 1 inch
        =Deda 110mm quill road stem 1 inch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WANT:
         =1 inch quill road stem  90mm with two bolts in front like this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hit me up if you're interested (408)799-8119
=Sokha M.

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
Got these from Bennet but the BB spindle is short for my frame.
Wanna get back what I paid for them. $150
<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

WTT: San Marco Concor Supercorsa race saddle

ThaValleyFixedGear
I have an old black Concor race saddle, used but still in good condition. It has a small tear in the back you can see it in the photo. I want to trade for a black Turbo  saddle or a 46t 1/8 144bcd chainring in black or 44t/46t 1/8 130bcd chainring in black. Hit me up at (408) 799-8119

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
=Sokha M.

Re: WTT: San Marco Concor Supercorsa race saddle

benitosan
i don't have any chainrings smaller than a 49t,
would you consider to sell the Concor saddle?
let me know, text me!  Bennett 650.868.8135
i do have a 48t 1/8" chrome 130bcd chainring.

Re: WTT: San Marco Concor Supercorsa race saddle

ThaValleyFixedGear
what are the 49t chainrings that you have and in black....or do you wanna trade for track drops that you got?
=Sokha M.
123