For Sale/Trade PART 2?

Re: WTT: San Marco Concor Supercorsa race saddle

benitosan
I have some Nitto B123 40cm track drops, I only have silver Sugino 49t 1/8 144bcd chainring, i'll trade either

Re: WTT: San Marco Concor Supercorsa race saddle

ThaValleyFixedGear
can i look at them both? when can we meet?
=Sokha M.

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

subtle://
long shot, but looking to trade a 56cm iro angus + phil wood hubs for a 55-57cm track frame.
let me know what you got

otherwise blakc single sided track phil wood hubs for $250

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

atarinaper
http://www.flickr.com/photos/villaphoto/sets/72157603892697200/

sold

sold

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

ihurduliekme
does anyone have a 46t chainring 110bcd? god damn ive been looking for ever. i ordered one from my lbs but its 36 damn dollars, i rather cop a used one

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
Sun Bike Shop in San Jose off of Main St. has some 110bcd 46t Chainring  1/8 for a good price.

http://sunbikeshop.com/

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

CHOCOBO BIKING
40MM MAJOR TAYLOR BARS/USED/ GREAT CONDITION TAPED HALFWAY WITH BLACK CAT EYE TAPE-$20

MAVIC CXP 22/36 HOLE HOOP/BRAND NEW!!!-$25

BLACK SADDLE/STOCK FROM RALEIGH RUSH HOUR 06/USED/GREAT CONDITION AND VERY COMFORTABLE-$10

TEKTRO AERO LEVERS PAIR/USED/GREAT CONDITION-$15

CALL 408-515-3070 ASK FOR CHRIS OR LEAVE MESSAGE!!!

EVERYTHING MUST GO AND IS JUST SITTING AROUND!

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

ihurduliekme
anyone know if this thing is coo to use?
it says bmx but it says its position is single so....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dimension-110-x-46t-BMX-Chainring-CR7296_W0QQitemZ250205464457QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250205464457&_trksid=p3285.c64.m20.l1116

just trying to get a cheap chainring, or do you guys think i should just go for it and get it at sun bike shop for 30?

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

thyna-mao
Looks good to me.  Go for it.

WTB: 18t cog + 70mm or less 1 1/8" threadless stem 26.0 clamp

mark_xvx
will buy your

18t cog + 70mm 1 1/8" threadless stem 26.0 camp

off you!

lemme know what's up!

Re: WTB: 18t cog + 70mm or less 1 1/8" threadless stem 26.0 clamp

thyna-mao
Allz I got is a 17t 3/32 Cog, but I do have a 70mm Stem. You got my number, call me.

Re: WTB: 18t cog + 70mm or less 1 1/8" threadless stem 26.0 clamp

mark_xvx
I do?  i keep getting replacement phones cause i fuck em up surprisingly not on my bici but when i play shows.  lemme snag that number plz.  oh and how much for the stem?

=]

Re: WTB: 18t cog + 70mm or less 1 1/8" threadless stem 26.0 clamp

jimsantos
I have one of these. Dunno if you're looking for silver though

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

CHOCOBO BIKING
Brand Spanking New Track Wheel set fresh off the 2007 TK2- full black $250- reply to me on this

Re: WTB midrange wheelset

wes m.
Hey guys. I need a midrange wheelset to get my beater back on the road. I'm thinking something like open pros/aeroheads/deep v's laced to formulas. I don't have me heart set on any particular wheel, I just need something with decent durability that I won't have to worry about locking up. Let me know.
ride for fun

Re: WTB midrange wheelset

jimsantos

Re: For Sale/Trade PART 2?

mark_xvx
I know probikekit has some 700x20c tires, but are there any stores around here who also carry 700x20c that won't charge me up the ass?

Re: WTB midrange wheelset

quynh
talk to citify...he has a few for sale.

WTB: White saddle

ThaValleyFixedGear
looking to buy a white saddle, i.e. Regal,Turbo, something white let me know what you got?
=Sokha M.
123