Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

project465
Hey,

I'm doing projects for both my Photography and Journalism class.

For this ride I'm gonna bring my camera to and take portrait shots. So, look your best.

If any one you want to participate, let me know.

I'll post them up in my flickr account so you guys can share and view them.

~Christian.

Also, if anyone knows how I'd be able to mount my hardcase for my camera please help me figure out some options.

I'm afraid that one of these days I might eat it and destroy some expensive shit.

Aiight seeya guys tomorrow.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Jeff ES EF
Ride with a tripod on your bike haha.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

The ghoul
Where is the ride starting at?

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

i'm interested...
:)

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

lil' j
6:30 at the fountain??

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

The ghoul
I'm Down too have some pictures taken of myself
I'll be there.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

cwiss
The weather looks kinda sketch for a ride today. Hopefully it'll stay dry.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Damn the weather sucks today. I hate this shit.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

jeffree
this week is not looking too good

So is this ride still going on guys? Rain or dry? If people are down for a wet ride, I'm game. Just wrap up or wear a poncho!

Shoot. Roller party!

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

The ghoul
is project 465 still coming for the picture taking?

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

jimsantos
I'm still coming, plus one. throw some fenders on, or make one from a plastic bottle or cardboard, and you'll be fine. it's just showers. skidding in rain is hella fun!

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Yes this shit is still on. Rain or shine im down. So come on out. '

-Mark C
408-386-0433 c

yeah fuck it, I'm there.

Oh shit Nevermind  maybe next time.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Jeff ES EF
HOLY SHIT, That was fucking WETTTT! I loved it. My shoes were FILLED to the brim. Oh man. If you guys weren't riding, you guys missed out! hahahaha

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

jimsantos
yeah dude, Aaron and I were soaked all the way to Cupertino haha. All in all it was pretty chill.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Jeff ES EF
Yeah man, that rain just came out of nowhere! hahaha We actually rode til it poured.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

jimsantos
ey jeff, check out craigslist, 53cm pake complete for 425
12