Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Awesome fuckin ride guys! it just started pourin as soon as we left downtown LG.

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

ihurduliekme
fuck that ride was fun,
soaking wet, pant leg caught in drivetrain, right pedal clips came apart.

my pants shrunk with the rain and my legs were dieing of constriction

me and my 42x17... fuck i need to get a 47 or 46 asap..

Re: Feb. 19, Tuesday's ride. Participates needed!

Jeff ES EF
Thanks man I'll look into that.
12