11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain. DONE

Alright Its bitter cold but whose down to ride? Hopefully it doesn't rain. It should be ok. Fountain at 6:45pm. Fountain @ SJSU event center 6:45. Ill see you all there. Last week was a short but drunk ass ride. This Tues should fun. Finish your work and come out and RIDE!

-Mark

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

tinaballs
yeah it is getting hella nipple cold season but let's deal with it. put on your layers and facemask and let's ride against the cold air!

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

jeffree
maaan. fuck 5 page philosophy papers.

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

benitosan
nipples?  oh my, i must investigate this, so don't bundle up too much Tballs!

everyone, come out Tuesday, watch Herb crash and certain someone's get drunk and silly!

to fight the cold weather, we should definitely ride indoors where it is warm, namely ValleyFair/Eastridge!

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

eugeneME
Since I missed last weeks, I have to go to this one. See you guys there!

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

subtle://
wooot!

some of us sc riders might have to come visit:]

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

Dope! Come out and ride SC. :)

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

lil' j
holly at ya boy.. i got nothin better to do.. see ya there.

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

CHOCOBO BIKING
<----This is Chris yo, I be there---->

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

Chris?! Where have you been mang?

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

supermandatho
say we coming down from SF and we taking the CalTrain what exit should we get off  of? and what is you guys destination just in case we dont make it on time..thanks

SDH

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

corporate p
fuck i was gonna flake on u guys, but my boys just told me theyre comin' down from sf....i guess ill go.  damn... my fishtank/bedroom/bathroom will have to stay filthy for 1 more nite.

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

Exit at the Diridon Station. Please try to make it on time as it is hard to meet up once the group has left. If you are late, give me a call, 408-386-0433, and ill try to help you out.

-Mark

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

supermandatho
what it do doo corporat P >?!?! haha

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

corporate p
watup..hows that pursuit treatin' ur back meng?

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

supermandatho
haha its good its good mang... my straps dont seem to like me much though i kept getting stuck last wed couldnt dismount so i kept tipping over hella drunk! haha

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

 dont forget, he'll be riding with us tonight so show some respect guys hahaha

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

eugeneME
Yes, I'll be there in full costume.. NOT!! You're having a ball with this are you, lol.

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

herbMFreal
i hope my right knee will be okay with the cold weather tonight :(
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

what time u coming out? get off the downtown one if u can.... we aint leaving til seven. but be there before if u can.. not sure where we're riding to yet either
12