11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain. DONE

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

supermandatho
not even fasho if we comin... BLAH

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain

This is tonight. Ill see you all in a couple hours.

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain. TONIGHT!!!!

benitosan
that was a pretty weird ride tonight, like 4 flats, i almost got hit on Santana Row, group split in two,
and i didn't get to see Herb's hair, oh well, at least i got to have some brrr and fries at UC, thanks guys!

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain. TONIGHT!!!!

lil' j
maybe next week i wont get double flats then pinch my bead and blow out a third????... right on for the sc cats coming out!!!

Re: 11/27 Tues Ride! 6:45 Fountain. DONE

GuerrillaGhost
Stripped the threads on my stem. Wish I were there...
12