www.SJFixed.org is up. :)

Hey everyone, im in the middle of acquiring the domain name for this forum and i need some help. SJFixed.com is already taken and looks like it wont be available until next year. SJFixed.net or SJFixed.org? or even SJFixed.tv? Those are available still. Which do you prefer? Should we just change it to something else, entirely? What do you all think. Let me know. Thanks everyone.

-Mark

Re: EDIT: SJFixed.org it is.

herbMFreal
Link the sjfixed.org to the nabble site for the meantime then I'll figure out how to link it by HTML to a forum style page
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: EDIT: SJFixed.org it is.

Yea i got it. Its processing. I guess its called domain forwarding. They said itll take a few minutes and typing in SJFIXED.org should forward you to the nabble forum. :)

Re: EDIT: SJFixed.org it is.

herbMFreal
Ill try and work my brain to figure out the coding tomorrow. The what if question screams to me if nabble suddenly shuts down. Then were shitout of luck
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: EDIT: SJFixed.org it is.

SJfixed.org should link up to Nabble in about 24-48 hours. Hopefully less. Its all been setup. Im looking into the sffixed format also. I believe the software they use is Vanilla. Ill look into it tommorrow. Its late and i got a paper to write in the a.m. Good night folks!