who here paints/powder coats bikes!

livinginvisions
lemme know wassup

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

Thyna-mao, where you at? This guy paints his frame every other week. His frame always looks good too. Hopefully he will chime in to help you out. Hey Thyna, i may need a painting too.

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

lil' j
mass... i think $70 a frame/fork..???

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

thyna-mao
All my paint jobs are Rattle Canned, but they do shine

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

jimsantos
yeah you can drop your frame/fork off at trailhead cyclery in san jose near camden and 17 every thursday, and they'll take it to maas brothers in livermore. you get it back the next thursday. gotta take everything off, including headset and bottom bracket and they take care of the rest. they got about every color imaginable including glow in the dark and shit. $100 total

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

FazeOne
damn thats not bad. do you have to take off the bottom bracket and stuff? or do they do that for you

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

jimsantos
you gotta take EVERYTHING off. If you take it to Trailhead early though, they can take off the bottom bracket and headset for like 10 bucks usually.

Re: who here paints/powder coats bikes!

FazeOne
well, ive been calling around and everyone i've called has quoted me for 150 for frame and fork, including maas bro's themselves. anyone else know any cheaper places?