what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

barifett
i DJ
i MAKE MOVIES
i CHILL WITH MY GIRLIE
i DRINK BEER

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

i work with girls.

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

HELLA-2
awww shet its tina and her binaaamesseee homiezzz duuu

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

benitosan
hella Papaya-shorties, bring them all next ride!  bring me a tall one if you can find one, maybe a 56cm girl, haha

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

Dion rides
Tinaballs wrote
i work with girls.
I hate being old.

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

benitosan
never stopped me!  i call dibs on EVERY GIRL WITH TWO-TONED HAIR, those blonde streaks, man i'm a sucker for those!

Re: what do you guys do other than riding bikes?

jimsantos
Full time SJSU student Econ major, poli sci minor
Intern at the Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute (it's a local political incubator for Asian-Americans in the south bay)
I'm kinda a modern hippie (peace, green, and green haha)
Used to be into cars, then decided they were too slow (sorry).
Then I went through a bunch of motorcycles. Currently have a 2006 Kawi ZX-6R collecting dust in my garage (anybody wanna take over payments?) Rode highway 9 regularly (oh and for the record I can still rock that shit)
BUT, now after realizing that I'm not in a rush after all, bicycles.
Rock climb about 3 days a week, although I'm recovering from a broken A2 pulley BOOOOOOO!
I love steep skiing in the winter, and it's already snowing in tahoe!
Career-wise I'm toying with the idea of corporate consulting in regard to environmental sustainability.
Currently paying the bills by bartending at Outback Steakhouse in Cupertino (very NOT sustainable practices) and I'm looking for something a bit more fulfilling nearer downtown SJ if anybody knows anything.
12