photography - 30d
DJ - pmc007/serato
Cars - RSX
Shoes - bleh not so much n e more
Clothes - lol not so much either, but I'm a jeans purist
Music - saxophone 11 years, DJ 8 years
School - not really feelin it lol
eat, sleep, work, play, shoot, ride, sleep, ride, poop
not much else, most of my life is devoted to riding bikes and such, but i do the following:
1. i love to meet cool, new people but that's usually bike-related too, love to ride new places/faces
2. i'm a foodie, drinkie, smokey (cigarettes nothing else), i love to try new places/foods/hangouts
3. i'm a clothing whore, not so much the trendy nikes and jeans and all-over stuff, but i like clothes
4. the arts, music, travel, media, outdoors stuff like anything physical, not so much an indoor guy
5. total former bmx'er and mtb'er and i'm thinking of getting back to my roots (cyclocross, 29'ers, 24"bmx)
6. total former CAR ENTHUSIAST, still a fan but not so much into building and driving anymore, too
expensive, plus i'd rather be exercising! but here's a list of past projects/toys/achievements:
1985 crx si (original owner i was the first flosser in the 80's before imports got big), 1998 gti vr6,
2000 audi b5 s4, 1970 mini cooper stage 1, 1972 mini cooper stage 2, 1974 mini cooper sport package,
and for my real passions: 1968 mercury cougar xr7, 1968 dart gt, 1966 pontiac tempest, 1966 buick
wildcat, 1964 chrysler 300k, 1969 barracuda formula-s, 1963 falcon futura, 1966 chevy nova II,
1963 chevy nova II, and just to be funny, i had a 1977 ford f250 4x4 lifted 6" on 38" bfgs (yee-haw),
and i currently drive an anti-climactic 1991 nissan pathfinder 4x4, but hey it holds bikes and people!
7. oh yeah, also had a vespa p200e, ex500, gsx 750, ninja 1000, and vf1000r back in the day.
8. those were the glory days, now i just ride bikes, but i'd be down to do random things like: baseball,
rock-climbing, canoeing, snowboarding, BIKE POLO, MTB'ing, ROAD'ing, anything social and physical
not a whole indoor studio but if someone has a big enough garage or living room, instant studio i have a flat black 10ft paper drop and a set of AB800 + Ab400. i want the AB ring sooooo bad tho. no shadow affect works well with up close centered shots soo well. but yeah we should set up a day and shot multiple bikes.. thatd be the rawness..
Canon 30D with grip
tamron 28-75 xrDi
ab800, ab400, barnyard doors and snoots
black paper drop
photoshop CS2 lols
I'm a student at SJSU majoring in Photojournalism.
I shoot a lot for the school, volleyball, soccer, football, etc. Plus daily assignments when i have time.
I assist for various photojournalists in the area when they need help on assignments
I skateboard, longboard around campus on my mini board.
I like to drink beer and hang out.
Hang out with my girlfriend
im sure there has to be more to me than that... but yeah
1. full time student at de anza
2. taking great pride of my newly renovated room, chillaxing in it.
3. cars & motorsport
4. driving for the sake of driving (mountain runs, coastal drives etc)
5. music (all into the psychedelic shiet)
6. national level RC RACING!!!
1. I've been lifting heavy weights for about 13 years now. Used to bodybuild and compete at the state level. Now I just work out, but my body aches constantly and I have to eat Advil and Aleve for any physical activity.
2. I eat, sleep and breathe motorcycles. I used to race, but now I'm just a moto-hooligan (peep at www.smhooligans.com). Dirt bike riding is life. I also love adventure riding and hope to ride the Baja 1000 someday. Next year will be the Sheet Iron 300 on my pumped-ass DR435.
3. Been riding BMX, MTB, Single-Speed all my life, and just kinda got into fixed gear bikes.