tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

tinaballs
Who's coming out. for all those people who can make it, see you guys at the fountain event center at 5or 6ish

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

Jeff ES EF
I'm down.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

SELFdizolve
I'm gonna miss this one.....I have work.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

Commander Mandozer
I can make this one! I might bring 2 other riders (one of them a girl BTW)

EDIT: if we go, we can only meet up and leave. my delicate friend won't be able to keep up during the ride..

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

cwiss
I'll be out there. I don't think I'll be able to ride the whole night though..

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

jeffree
i'm hoping my knee will finish drying and scab up so i can ride tomorrow.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

ThaValleyFixedGear
LET'S DO THIS..........
=Sokha M.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

BallinOnABudget
I'll be there with another rider. Where exactly is the fountain? and is it more closer to 5 or 6?

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

carlpremee
i will be out there with 3 other ppl

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

DAS GO!  Where u at? captain Quyhn??????

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

it's at the even center on san jose state university... ask around or something so u can get an idea. you cant miss it. but everyone will be out there around... 630-45... i know we got hella laggers or should i call them "show stoppers" hahaha *cough* cosio*COUGH

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

quynh
are we riding anywhere far? casue i'm onna roll up in my bmx.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

mark_xvx
got work on tuesdays but getting my hours cut by working at I-House.  Next weeks coming for sure. =]

dame!!!! i'm starting to get sick.....but f**k  it.....imma roll anyways........see you all there
=Sokha M.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

ThaValleyFixedGear
Dame!!!! Herb was hella wasted.......fell three time...hahaha he's gonna feel it tomorrow....alittle to much of this->
=Sokha M.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
el Capitan was hella el Drunkitan, fell 3x, and pulled a Defectinator at the end and bounced out like a Biotch, hope Cosio was ok too, looked perved towards the end.  good times with Chris (el Drunkitan #3) and Quynh (el Classy Haircutan) and Jason (dirty rider) and Pavel (you fell too) and Tinaballs (i'll need to inspect ur piercings for my professional medical opinion, ps don't fall victim to a Superman)... craziest Tuesday night ride thus far, happy Thanksgiving everyone, lets meet up next week again.  ps riding thru the Valley Fair mall was crazy!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

lil' j
hey benitosan, you forgot to mention the epic ride threw the MALL!!!!! oh and i feel once too.. i woke up feeling like shit today... and i'm the only inspector around hear CAPTAIN!!!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

herbMFreal
damn im hurting, bruised and a scar!!! what happened last night?
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
next ride, foot-down comp to see who gets to inspect them!  yeah, the mall was nice and smoove marbly, funny how the shopper's reacted to about 10 track bikes buzzing around, and i hope that Herb didn't damage his hair in those horrible falls, i bet he's gonna wake up in some pain today, that's what you get for Defection!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

I am hungOVA! naw just a lil. Pretty fun last night though. I was fucked up towards the end for sure.
12