tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
um... Herb, you didn't ride with us last night, you must have hurt yourself while Defectinating in the Castro!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
last night was the sloppiest SJfixed ride ever, let's do more of them!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

cwiss
dang... everything after santana row was a blur.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

tinaballs
hahaha i cant believe that shit. herb fell 3 times, pavel hella ate it, jason fell like a dumbo... and we rode inside the valley fair mall without getting caught! hahahaha what a night drunkasses

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

corporate p
right on chris and qyinh for the beers and scars.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

herbMFreal
i just remembered all these things happen!! damn it was good! my butt hurts and i cant sit well.........

Bennett!!!!!was it you and sohka who rode with me on the way back to univ chix? it was a real blur haha.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
final results from last night:

1.  Herb, fell 3x, DEFECTINATORED OUT OUT OUT
2.  Chris, hella drunk and giggly, bought drinks (thanks)
3.  Mark, turned red, yakked, asian drunk-ass, OUT
4.  Pavel, crashed 1x, tried to defect, came back, IN
5.  Quynh, nice haircut, copped some hubs, ur welcome
6.  Jason, crashed 1x, tried to holla, gave me wristbands
7.  Sokha, superquiet, didn't drink, suspicious behavior (?)
8.  Tina, well you are a fine girl, so anything you do is good
9.  Bennett, no crashes, no drunky, no drama, just old and cold

good turnout from the other Fremont and SJ kids, happy thanksgiving all!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

benitosan
yes, Herb, I escorted ur drunk-ass back from SantanaRow/ValleyFair, ur welcome!

as for your ass being bruised and sore, i dunno, but i remember you defecting for a few minutes
to the bushes with that group of Harley bikers, maybe you should ask them what happened!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

HAHHA! Next time we are riding through Valley Fair. Lets just mob that place. All of us. Skid everywhere. hahha. Just a quick fat loop and we out. They wont even know what hit em.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

SELFdizolve
I was working at Valley Fair last night, it would have been cool if I saw you guys riding through the mall.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

jimsantos
Sounds like I missed quite a night. I gotta stop giving you guys lame excuses for not coming out.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

jeffree
damn im jealous. i knew i should've skipped this dinner i had.

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

Yea you guys missed out. Last night was one of the sickest tuesday night rides. No worries though. Lots more to come!

Re: tuesday night bike ride 11/20 (tomorrow)

mikeyee
damn mannn not even 6:45

we didn't head out til 7:15 because mark and company were on "Filipino" time
12