saturday sf ride???

corporate p
anyone?

Re: saturday sf ride???

tinaballs
0oh shit, me and eugene are riding from dalycity to sf. wanna meet up at haight or something? we're plannin on hitting up freewheel, fatlace, haight and so on.

Re: saturday sf ride???

corporate p
solid!  my parents stay in daly city.  what time are u guys headin' out?

Re: saturday sf ride???

benitosan
i can do a ride in SF, DC, etc.  i need to go to a BBQ at 3pm-ish in Pacifica, so this general area works for me, call or text me someone to give me the 411... start where, go where, end where?  Bennett 650.868.8135, otherwise, i'll just ride around SF, DC, Pacifica solo-style.

Re: saturday sf ride???

eugeneME
Doh! Should have checked the forum earlier.. Next time we'll do a group ride in the city. Bennett, I thought you were giong to meet up with us?

Re: saturday sf ride???

tinaballs
pretty funtimes... hahah what u know about having flattires and riding over homeless piss... i had fun with you guys!!! fucking hippiebus and shits.

Re: saturday sf ride???

benitosan
i had to go to a BBQ in Pacifica that afternoon, so i ended up riding from the DC area thru Manor District to Rockaway Beach and then to Linda Mar, it was nice riding along the Pacific Ocean, but i guess i woulda rather been riding with friends, next time guys, we'll hook up in DC/SF and i'll show you the scenic route that i took, some of it was off-road even, and yes, it was steep-ass scary coming down the hills!

Re: saturday sf ride???

eugeneME
word! sound fun.  We went from my place in daly city to westlake, then half way around lake merced to the beach, took a break there and took pictures with hippies. Then cut through GG park right out to Haight. Then just biked down town for a bit. Fun ride.