mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

mikeyee
my sekai, a really cheap conversion has been failing me.

I've had so many problems with this bike.  from getting flats in matter of minutes, to not riding straight.

I've been meaning to get a new bike, an actual track bike for a while now.  and I kept holding out on it, because my bike is still holding out.  Just recently, more like couple hours ago, Im over this conversion failure of a bike.  the stock stem just snapped.

see.

Im going to give up on this frame.  These failures have only been signs that, I need a new bike.

Anyone willing to part with their track frames (preferably 51.5cm-53cm), and sell it to me?  Im looking for a beater frame, nothing too fancy, if nothing comes up, it's going to be an IRO Mark V (?)

oh.  might as well post some of your stories of your bad experiences on bikes if you have no frame to offer me

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

carlpremee
its a sign!!! see u really need a new frame now nigg

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

jeffree
i feel you man. i just ran into a fence last night going down a hill and bent my fork up.

i got a 50cm blue-ish mark v sitting in storage though if you're interested. just needs some pedals, chain, tubes, and you probably want better tires than the ones i got for it.

http://xpute.com/wg/jeff/IMG_0362.JPG

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

benitosan
i know the guy on CL selling the 51cm Cannondale, buy it and join the Cdale club!
also my buddy Ryan is selling his 52cm Uno Pista, but its gonna cost $, but its a complete and nice!

http://xpute.com/wg/jeff/IMG_0362.JPG

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

mikeyee
shitt mann,

you must have hit pretty hard to bend your fork!

I might be interested, disregard that email i sent you, i might want to try sitting on it and see waht it feels like

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

mikeyee
ahh,

Im just looking for a beater frame, something to not worry about if it falls

and preferably looking for a frame?  Im just going to use the wheels I have now since they've been pretty beaten up as it is

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

jeffree
yeah just let me know. i can throw my other wheels on it and put a chain on if you wanna test ride. the bike is still pretty new, just a few regular nicks here and there.

and email me at jephinthebox@hotmail.com, i tend to ignore the gmail account.

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

b_cruz
doesn't get anymore beater than a Mercier bikesdirect bike.

Re: mikeyee's bad luck with sekai

trollmastrerik
buy my pake its 55, im buying a concept soon ill give u a homeboy hook up yo'