looking for a riding partner :D

slow burn
I've had my bike for a few months now.
i usually just go on leisurely solo rides around town or just use it to get around.
Now that my bf has a fixed i wanted to impress him by possibly learning some tricks. like how to track stand or skid or do a wheelie.

so id be cool if there was someone out there who would be willing to meet/ride/teach me.
i'm located in the essj.

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

climbarock
well, I just got my bike a few weeks ago. Just by coming out on the Tuesday night rides, I've learned a bunch of things from the usual guys.

Come out and see, it's fun.

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

Amoeba
my girlfriend just got into riding fixed too, i don't mind if you want to go for a ride sometime with us, we're located by milpitas but can ride out to essj

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

slow burn
yeah. i don't wanna be the third wheel.
and i think im too shy to do the group rides just yet.
therefore, just looking for a partner

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

cwiss
You'll learn faster by watching other peeps...
Anyway, citify and i are out in esj. I'm down to go out and ride, but you'll probably learn more tricks from citify since i am teh suck at wheelies n such.

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

slow burn
myspace?

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

cwiss
¿que?

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

Marc M
My friend just got a Bianchi Concept (hella fashion) and i'm teaching her to ride also. We ride around Santa Clara/downtown SJ, you could probably join us.

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

slow burn
i am down. let me know when

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

Don't be shy. Get out to the group rides and you'll find out its pretty chill. Screw MYSPACE! Thats the reason why people are shy. Get off the computer and meet people face to face. We are all good people on here. Ill introduce you to everyone. You'll love it. Trust me, all is well.

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

yAY! another girl in the group! welcome, hey i don't mind teaching you! hollar at me i live off berryessa not too far from east side

whats ur myspace.

www.myspace.com/bewtyfol_dizaster

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

slow burn
you and i live very close.
im about to add you.

oh and im still looking forward to those who responded to ride. but still haven't set a date.

as for the group rides. id love to go. but i usually work those nights. since i have 2 jobs

Re: looking for a riding partner :D

thyna-mao
Well if you're close to tinaballz you're close to me...berryessa/capitol. If you and your b/f wants to ride you can find my contact info in the name and face thread.

myspace.com/thynamao