got a 26.0 x 90mm stem?

jimsantos
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had a 26.0 clamp, 90mm length stem that I could use for a little bit. I think I want to get a shorter stem for when I use drops, but I don't wanna buy one before I know how it's gonna feel first. I'd only need it for maybe an hour or so, or if you could bring it to a group ride I'd be stoked. If you have one for sale, that would be perfect so I could try/buy.

-Jim
(408) 480 7926

Re: got a 26.0 x 90mm stem?

thyna-mao
Hey Jim, You looking for a Threadless or Threaded?

Re: got a 26.0 x 90mm stem?

jimsantos
Whoops, 1 1/8 threadless please.

Re: got a 26.0 x 90mm stem?

jeffree
i got a 100mm 26.0 clamp thomson elite if you wanna use it

Re: got a 26.0 x 90mm stem?

jimsantos
The one I have now is 110mm though, I dunno if I'll notice the difference. I want to be able to feel a difference to see if i like it or not and 90mm would be ideal. If I see you at a ride or something I'd be down to switch for a bit though. Thanks.