does anyone ride in milpitas?

fouronsix

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

tinaballs
i do! whats good bro?

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

fouronsix
Oh cool b/c I never see anyone...woot ^_^

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

tinaballs
yeahhhhhhh well, you'll be seeing more of me around with my red deep vs. what do u ride? pictures? my name is tina btw

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

thyna-mao
Umm...what do you ride?

I'm on a white bike...so if you run into an asian dude, Holla!

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

fouronsix
I ride a windsor hour -_- Its like dark bronze/blackish.

Its cool though. I've been riding a lot more b/c of gas X_X. I'll post on that sjfixed bikes to owners thread so if we run into each other we'll hollER.

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

Amoeba
I'm usually riding up and down Cropley, by morril if you know where that is. I ride from Milpitas to East San Jose mostly. If you anyone feels like meeting up, lmk

Re: does anyone ride in milpitas?

Penguinaut
I also ride in milpitas a little.  I go from sunnyvale through tasman then down calaveras to the pool every day.