cool lights for side visibility

andyh182
came across these lights on the internet.  don't know if anybody has 'em, but they're definitely good for side visibility, if anything.

Re: cool lights for side visibility

tinaballs
holy fuck! i hella love those! hahaha i think i am going to get two! damnn good looking out andy!

Re: cool lights for side visibility

master dubfly
i've actually seen some that spell out words and sentences.  you can only see them when the wheels roll.  pretty sick

Re: cool lights for side visibility

Jan I Am
The ones that spell things out, are by BELL (I think.)
They got em at target...
Theyre only like $12.
I was gonna get one for my rear wheel, and have it say AHHHHHHHHH! (10 characters only.)
Or F.U.

If people are actually gonna buy this, Im down to split. BUY TWO GET ONE FREE? WHO DOESNT LIKE FREE?

Re: cool lights for side visibility

master dubfly
i just ordered this from this site.  i'm going to rap these lights around my frame for the bike party.  now all i need is a flask!