come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

corporate p
...in sf at lincoln tavern on 20th and lincoln around 10pm.  its just a bar and not a club so BYOB fellas...bring your own bitches!  holla at ur buoy...6508928479.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

benitosan
happy birthday Pavel!
i prolly wont be in that part of town on Friday, but maybe i'll see you soon and buy you a beer or a biotch.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

Happy Birthday man! Not sure if ill be able to make it out but we'll see.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

lil' j
ill try to make it you corn flaker..lol

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

cwiss
Werd. We'll try to make it out. DD anyone? Herb????

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

FOR SHORE!

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

corporate p
sorry jase....it was a beautiful day to be a captain on saturday...

i'll make it up to u, i swear.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

corporate p
right on mark, cwiss, herb, quynh, and eugene for celebrating the count down with me.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

cwiss
Happy B-day again bro! I gotta buy you a drink since I wasn't able to stick around last night.

Re: come and celebrate my birthday with me this friday...

thyna-mao
Happy Birthday "P" I'll be sure to buy you a round next time we meet.  Enjoy it while you're still young!!