Whose got a Flickr!

So whose got one? I wanna see some pics. Im no pro at all, but I just mess around with the camera. Let me see your pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

climbarock
When I stop spending money on bikes, I'll get a nice camera. Actually, camera isn't the problem, it's all those damn lenses I have to have.

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

lil' j
not mine but i am riding in some... http://www.flickr.com/photos/montanovelo/

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

Marc, here are those pics of your bike.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/sets/72157604788329848/

Bennett, here are the pics of your bike too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/sets/72157604788310330/

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

corporate p
let me know if you guys are cool with this being on the net....sjfix getting bastos in ny, 03/08...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24959406@N05/

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

Its all good man. haha No shame! haha.

Hey P, is it cool if i put up the after party pics of you and Chris. hahahha. j/p

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

corporate p
hell nah....

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

dieslow
http://www.flickr.com/photos/conditionsanfrancisco/2346617757/
this is not mine but this guy has alot of cool shit. Also check this site out too www.the48eighteen.com/

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

benitosan
that Flickr is Chris W, cool dude, he works at Performance Bicycles in SF and hangs out w/ Macaframa and other hipster music/art/etc events.

48eighteen is Shane N, lives and works in my hometown of San Mateo

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

dieslow
Yeah I met shane very briefly through a friend that does art for him. He did the logo for the 48eighteen.

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

benitosan
Rob Beckstrom?  he's my friend too, he does some nice artwork, he lives down the street from me,
we grew up together in the San Mateo skate/art/graff scene in the 90's.

Re: Whose got a Flickr!

dieslow
I dont know rob but my buddy did the san mateo zoo window display.The 90s were the golden years for skate/art/graff scene, you had pier 7 and psycho city(well early 90s).

Re: Whose got a Picasawebs(?)!

mikeyee
Hey sjfixed, it's been a while

I don't use flickr anymore, the limit for uploading pics is too low for me, i've gotta picasawebs album though!

enjoy:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mmmmm.yee

Re: Whose got a Picasawebs(?)!

Whattup Mike. Damn i havent seen you guys in a while. How you guys been?

Re: Whose got a Picasawebs(?)!

mikeyee
ahoy mark!  we've been good.

any rides on the weekend commin up anytime soon?  tuesday nights are kinda hard for us high school students to make to >_> ..haa haa

Re: Whose got a Picasawebs(?)!

Yea i know man. Once finals are over im sure there will be more weekend rides.

I put up some videos from the other day. Just messin around. I wanna get some better videos though. :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcosio/