Where exactly is everyone from?

ryanlovesyou
I'm from Morgan Hill, but I went to school in San Jose. Now I'm at college in Santa Barbara. I'm hoping to get in on some rides when I'm home.  Where exactly are you all hailing from?

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

tinaballs
Well, Most of us are from San Jose like downtown, east side sj, Southside, daily city, and Bennett's from San Mateo. But yeah Come out to Ride on a Dry Tuesday.

I hate the rain!

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

reckon
born: los angeles
grew up: berkeley/oakland/marin county
currently: santa clara

I like rain, just not so many days in a row of it, got a nice ride down to shaw's yesterday though.

todays pretty much:

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

The ghoul
Redwood city

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

benitosan
Phillipines, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Herb's from the Castro...

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

hell yeah you can say that again!
i don't remember winter being like this last year. raining everyday... sucks ass.

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

Born and raised in San Jose.

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

dopesick
born here:raised and graduated from here:
traveled all over here:
currently live here, right across the street from the roller coaster:

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

n0WayJozay
Born in Mexico in the ghetto's
Raised in San Jose / The bay
Currently in Milpitas, Attending San Jose City College
This Weather SUCKS!!!

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

Ireligious
burlingame planted.
San Jose raised.
Thriving all over the bay...

Currently attend SJSU... im hoping to sow my seeds in SF after I graduate this semester...meow

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

benitosan
Burlingame?  Do i know you Ireligious?
i was born in SF, but raised most of my life
in San Mateo, went to Aragon High School.
what's your first name, where did you go to school?

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

Ireligious
nah i doubt it.... i more and less spent my playschool days in burlingame/san mateo... i moved down to san jose by the time i hit kindergarten / 1st grade. I've been a san jose kid my whole life up until now...but i get around.

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

herbMFreal
Born in the Philippines then moved to  Morgan Hill about 8 years ago.

woot.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

ryanlovesyou
YEAH MO HILL

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

dopesick
my girlfriend is from morgan hill. she went to live oak high, and graduated in 2004. christina rzesniowiecki.

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

corporate p
dopesick  =  sopedick ...whats with the name?  just curious.

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

dieslow
was in san franpsycho now in san jose....

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?

master dubfly
born in pomona, raised in jose

Re: Where exactly is everyone from?