We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

If anyone gets this message we are riding tonight. Come out to the fountain at the spartan complex. 6:45pm. We've got 8 riders so far. Were going to ride up to campbell, loop around to santana row then back down to Downtown. We've got some friends coming down from SF for this too. Make it out if you can. Call me 408-386-0433 cell. Thanks everyone!

-Mark C

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

ThaValleyFixedGear
DAME! DAME! DAME!.........I WISH I COULD MAKE IT.......BUSY TODAY AND MY BIKE IS ALL APART WELL DO A SPRINT FOR ME.....
=Sokha M.

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

tinaballs
tonight was damn fun hahaha fucking rode with 6 heads and ended up getting hella fat off donuts, atleast they did... (mark, maurice, kenny, leslie, and herb.) goodtimes tonight guys... i loved santana row the most it was so chill and nice. <3 see you tomorrow in the rain

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

BE EZ BEEZY
hahah hell yeah good times! funny that when we stop somewhere we end up eating hah tina seemed to enjoy the fake grass at santana..enjoyed it soo much she had to skid on it haha but yeah can't wait till saturday! dfl dfl?

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

herbMFreal
im in the DFL group! i wanna make a scraper bike just for this big bike meet....haha ill be HELLA OAKLAND!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

Good ride tonight. Cool lazy wed night ride. It was fun everyone. Kenny and Leslee thanks for makin it out.

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

BE EZ BEEZY
no problemmm! glad we came out! =D hot moves out there maurice and herb! ballet and the robot!

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

HELLA-2
yeah that was fun tonight even tho it wasnt deep like.....21 heads haha. nice ride/gettin fat!

ps.
shit i just checked the weather and apparently it shows RAINY for saturday...but in detail it says mostly at night. its only thursday right now and weather changes thru days so hopefully it'll look a little better on saturday.

pss....apparently its already been posted on the thread lol (about the rain)

Re: We ride tonight, WED, 9/19 6:45 at the fountain.

herbMFreal
domo arigato mr roboto!

haha

i bet you its not even going to rain this saturday....
Herb.Real@gmail.com