Update on the Mercier...

Jeff ES EF

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

tinaballs
sexy thinggggg
lol thnkx for putting my shit together mark n' jeff

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

jimsantos
I have your white oury's AND a 2 bolt silver seatpost clamp (31.8 mm). I'm out of town for 2 weeks though. so you can pick up till friday night if you want.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Oh SWEET! I'll actually pick them up when you're back though, is that cool? I'll be in SF until the 31st so I'll probably pick up then or maybe even from a Tuesday ride sometime in April. No rush cause I can survive with what the bike looks like now hahah. Thanks Jim!

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

jimsantos
K I'll hold on to them. I'm back from tokyo on the 29th, but leave for tahoe the next day. I'll be back for good on the april 6th.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

andyh182
hey jeff,

did you get that off bikesdirect? also thinking about getting a mercier from them..i saw that they have purple, but thats not shipping until august or something

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Purple would be SIIICKKKK!

...but I gotta love my horny green.

Yeah, I got that off Bikesdirect. It shipped hella quick! The paint is pretty shitty anyways, so just get any color. If you happen to fuck it up, just sandblast it and powdercoat it better!

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Looks good, but damn is that seat really comfortable for you at that position? What about your stem? slammed down? Not trying to be a dick or anything but i think itll be more comfortable for you to straighten out your saddle and raise your stem. Just try it. I also think itll look better.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Actually, I didn't ride it like that beforehand. Yesterday, I picked up the seat post from Quynh and didn't know how to work the damn thing. But after I figured that it was backwards, I quickly flattened out the seat. I think my risers are TOO riser! hahaha But I might try raising that stem a bit more. I'll give it a try, man. But still, it rides pretty damn nice! I'm gonna try and pick up my 1/8" chain/cog/chainring and metal clips with new straps this break. Then after that, I'll have to go out and get the bottom bracket and king headset! Woohoo, I'm sooo escccsssiteeeddd!

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

reckon
I saw a pair of white oury's at my LBS ("the off ramp" in santa clara)

frickin $14 :O

but yeah, they got em.

oh and green is my favorite color, so thats like the best looking TT I have evar seed!!

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

rok.photography
yo bro! you go to sjsu too?? lol now i know what u ride
when i see a green mercier in ingleside i'll holla

-rok

oh and if this isnt jeffsf from sffixed nm

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
hahaha! Yeah man, that's me. I saw your bike outside of the business building today. I was pretty surprised when I saw it hah! But I don't think I'm gonna stay at SJSU for that much longer. I'll be at city (shitty) college for summer and for another year to do all my GE's then off to SF State I go to do the Marketing program. But yeah, until then...I'll be at SJ until the end of this semester. I'll be riding in the city every weekend from Thurs-Sunday. Let me know if you wanna ride!

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

rok.photography
haha yeah i rode today finally.. but yeah im in the city everyday.. i commute tue and thurs down here. holla at me thursday nights i usually ride with friends.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Around what time do you ride on Thursdays? I'll hit you up for sure cause I get back to the city around 2 or 3pm and I'll be around until Sunday.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Hey jim, would that seat post clamp fit my bike though? I read online that it should use a 30. But somebody also said that it can use a 28.6 as well. I just wanna know if it fits or not hahah.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

jimsantos
I think mine's a 32.0, sorry. you can always ry it, cuz I'm not 100% sure on the size. what days ar you on campus? I saw you and waymans (spelling?) bikes the other day. I'll just bring the oury's and the seat clamp with me to class. I'm there mon-thurs starting at noon and usually till 3 or so. you can also call me whenever at (408) 480 7926.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
how much do you want for them? Anything you need that I may have? Let me know

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

jimsantos
I actually need some handlebar tape for some new bars I have, preferably either black or white, a speedometer/odometer, and a pair of matching waterbottle cages. I'll trade the grips for any one of those things. and if you have all three, I'll pay for the others.

Re: Check out my horny green Mercier! Ohhhhh shit!

Jeff ES EF
Aw crap, many of the things that I don't have. Shit. hahahah Well, I'll just pay for the stuff.
12