Update on my Bianchi Pista

ThaValleyFixedGear
new paint job, new wheelset, and some parts are a little different. everything was done by me. stripped everything down to bare metal, put on one coat of primer, three coats of dark bronze metallic, then two coats of clear, and finally built it back up. let me know what you think?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
=Sokha M.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

FazeOne
damn, that paint job is pretty good. i wish i still had time to do a job like that.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

benitosan
looks amazing!  hard to believe a stock pista lives underneath those great mods.  ps where'd you find/buy that DA wheelset, cool!  can't wait to see this in person, riding in SJ this week Sokha?  happy New Years!

thanks man.....I got the wheels off a guy from sf his name is Yann i think, he has a dark grey Samson. i'll be riding next Tuesday if it don't rain
=Sokha M.

haha, small world, i know Yann, he lives in Belmont (next town to San Mateo), and i commute on Caltrain
with him occassionally, he rides a real beat-up Samson yes!  where did you meet him?  i hope he didn't sell his bike too!  wait, you bought the wheels in SF?  he goes to SFstate, i haven't seen him in awhile, maybe he moved up there, is he on this forum or SFfixed?  i'd like to say hi to him

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

ThaValleyFixedGear
yeah....he still lives there and he still goes to sf state. we met up at Palo Alto. he still has his Samson. i don't know if he's on any of the forums but i think i have his email if you want it?

=Sokha M.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

benitosan
yeah, i'd like to say hello to him, haven't seen him in awhile... he was a cool co-Caltrain-commuter, now i'm solo!

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

ThaValleyFixedGear
haha......here's his email addy  ( jesuisyann@gmail.com ) tell him i said wussup and the wheels are rollin real smooth......
=Sokha M.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

Damn Sohka Looks good man! Good job bro!

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

ryanlovesyou
The paint job looks great.. I like the subtle colors. The bars look really uncomfortable though.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

ThaValleyFixedGear
thanks, the bars feel okay.....but my hands do get numb sometime
=Sokha M.

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

benitosan
umm... Sokha, the hand numbness aint from the bars!

Re: Update on my Bianchi Pista

ThaValleyFixedGear
haha I know......maybe it's just me when i'm all alone and?????haha
=Sokha M.