Tuesday ride 03/11

ThaValleyFixedGear
I know a lot of bad shit has been going on but is there gonna be a ride tomorrow? We gotta do a "Look for Quynh bike ride"
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

tinaballs
I wanna ride but is anyone coming out to ride also?

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

Jeff ES EF
I'm dizzzzzown. Also my homie Waymond. Let's roll deep and have a lookout ride for Quynh's bike while wearing helmets.

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

jimsantos
aaron and I will be there for sure

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

cwiss
I'll be coming through...

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

herbMFreal
if i get out of class early ill meet up with y'all......
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

SELFdizolve
My new bike comes in today, so I may be there.

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

Ill be there. :)

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

eugeneME
Won't be able to make it, got projects to do and i want to play smash. lol

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11

thyna-mao
I'm there, and so is my wife

Re: Tuesday ride 03/11