Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

ThaValleyFixedGear
weather looks good...............lets do this
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

Yesh!!!!

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

jeffree
This post was updated on .
for shoooooo. i don't think i can ride monday due to hw and since the weather is so nice i need to get one ride in this week

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

jimsantos
hella down

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

Jeff ES EF
Monday is a no go but Tuesday looks good. Maybe a little drinky drinky afterwards to get the week by faster

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

see you guys out there!!! i'll be around during the day too

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

eugeneME
Not going to be there this time, so no need to wait around. Have a good one.

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

HELLA-2
im not going because eugene isnt going

but have fun guys, the weather is fuckin nice today

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

No just go. GO!!!!

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

eugeneME
Hahaha, we can watch that youtube vid together and giggle our night away. I got HW and a quiz to study for, next week hopefully.

For those who need a lough http://youtube.com/watch?v=aP6TjzVPZo8

Re: Tuesday ride 03/04 who's coming out

HAHHAA. Thats ridiculous. Dude just come out. hahha. Im a hella bad influence. haha.