Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

thyna-mao
 Tonight was Awsome!!! Great Route Guys...

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

SELFdizolve
We lost some of you guys at the end, because we lost Ricky, but it was a good ride. My thighs are still burning haha.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

Commander Mandozer
*Sigh* Tuesday nights are no good for me..
I will make it sometime soon!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

benitosan
good ride, great pace, this old man is tired now but ready to do it again

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

duce.
yeah, good shit. i'll definitely start to feel it in the next day or so..

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

ThaValleyFixedGear
good turnout, thanks for everyone that came out. I think it was like 20 heads tonight. Great ride.....let's do it again
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

Pretty good ride tonight guys! I had some good fun. Good pace there at the end. Definately gonna try to take advantage of this good weather. DAS GO!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

eugeneME
For what I was able to ride, it was fun. Sucks that I had stuff to take care of, but it looks like I'm free next week!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride Tonight 11/13 . . . @$%&ing Awsome!!!

tinaballs
yay