Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

Tuesday Night Ride.

7.15.008
7:00pm
Fountain at SJSU Event center

Ride from Downtown SJ through the Los Gatos Creek trail. Stop in Downtown LG. Then back to Downtown SJ. See you out there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

chrstophr.el
haha earlier thread than usual but hey!
this ride looks especially fun, i'll be out.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

bhj1
i'll(the noob) see you there tuesday, and hopefully i won't jam up the group too bad.  a stop in lg?

william
some live to work, i work to live
MRK

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

MRK
i'll be there.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

cwiss
Schweet route! I haven't riden with ya'll in forever. I'll make it out for sure...

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

I know, Chris. It's been a long time.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

HELLA
i think jensen and i (maby others) may be riding down from east bay. see you guys there!
- Kenny

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

n0WayJozay
Earlier the better, Count ME In!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

SELFdizolve
I was suppose to work, but there is no way I am missing 4 rides in a row. I will see you all there!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

climbarock
you know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna show up, chill for a little and make up some bullshit to get out of riding.

I'll be there but someone's gonna have to talk some shit and make me ride.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

thyna-mao
No bull**** this time Jin, just do it!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

cacks
Think I can make it.  Even the moms look good in Los Gatos
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

unvanished
anyone riding out from east side? near indie hs? first time riding but i think im up for it. whats the route by the way?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

ThaValleyFixedGear
it's been a while but I'll make it out for this one. ohh yeah!!!! who's gonna join the "32mph for 1 mile" club tomorrow night??????. Who's bringing the radar gun???  I'm not sure yet but my brother and me might ride past Independence high school on our way.
=Sokha M.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

m1ke
I'm in for tomorrow

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

onezer0
unvanished wrote
anyone riding out from east side? near indie hs? first time riding but i think im up for it. whats the route by the way?
It's gonna be my first time riding too, and I live right across from Independence.
:: jeff

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

I wanna see this 32mph club. haha. Its gonna be some type of record. Ill be sure to record that shit.

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

i get off at 745 ill be there at 8 =( can u guys tell me where your all going to be?

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

unvanished
for those who live by independence, im off mabury and capitol. where do you guys wanna meet up and what time. hit me!

Re: Tuesday Night Ride, 7/15. 7:00pm.

mark_xvx
I'm in.  School's out!  for like.. a month.
123