Tuesday 9/18 Photos

thyna-mao
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

tinaballs
awww thanks thyna! that's so sweet and nice of you coming out to take pictures with us <3 much love and respect. see you soon!

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

Nice pics Thyna! Thanks bro! Hey it was dope seeing everyone again. This shits only gonna get better! WOO WOO! Glad everyone was safe tonight!

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

tinaballs
i had so much funn

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

herbMFreal
woowoo i like the top floor garage pic! haha thyna you took a bit too much pics of me lol! nice pics!!! your camera is dope, if you want i can host it in my flickr also, it seems like the quality was lessen down by imageshack.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

rok.photography
damnit!! work sucked even more just now seeing those pictures.. and now that its gonna rain on thurs im just irked i cant ride much this week. bleh

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

cwiss
sweet! hook it up with some hi res copies!

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

herbMFreal
Thyna,

Email me the high res or ill bring my card reader or whatever then i can copy your files and ill host it in my flickr.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

Commander Mandozer
Well I just got into this it was the most fun i've had on a bike ever!!!
-Marc (the 3rd one there or something)

Re: Tuesday 9/18 Photos

thyna-mao
I'll make a copy on a disc Herb.