Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

Whose down to do this ride and watch some pro racing. Planning on meeting at 11:00am and leave by 11:30am on Sunday. We can ride up to Palo Alto or take the train. Who can make it. The SF crew will be riding down from SF and meeting in Palo Alto. I say we ride out and meet them up in Palo Alto. The weather is beautiful.

Tour of California- Palo Alto- 2/17

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

corporate p
im thinkin about riding down with the sffixed crowd sunday.  ill probably meet u guys there if anyones going. its worth going just for the vendors. i went to the prologue 2 years ago in sf and bought my small gray chrome bag for about 50 bucks.

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

CHOCOBO BIKING
I will see if i can get work off if so, then definitely-- GO CHOCOBO! im Lance Baby!

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

master dubfly
i'm down.  maybe we can bum rush light rail and take it to downtown mtn.view.  peleton up to the prologue from there.  it's a free ride for state students right?

anyways, trying to rally up some sj bike party riders too.  the more the merrier right?  would be nice to see a 30+ massive peleton riding down el camino!

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

master dubfly
so i have 2 confirmed riding today from sjbikeparty.  we're meeting at santa clara caltrain parking lot at 1030. if you're coming and are running late, brake me off at 4085692002.

peace

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

benitosan
i rode down from SF w/ about 25deep for 40miles, upon arrival in PA
we got heckled by some yuppie about our trackbikes and clothes, haha
crowds were crazy and carbon wheels were like what!  fun day

Re: Tour of California- Sunday FEB.17- SJ to Palo Alto Ride-

master dubfly
that's funny, a friend and i rode from sj to pa and once we were in pa, we were preached about riding in a single line and wearing helmets from another roadie?!  she somehow forgot that we were sharing the road (4 lane road) not the lane, and, helmets are optional, not mandatory.  she almost caused an accident by slowing down for her drive-by preach...

btw, i carry eggs for assholes.  very effective in the summertime!  hahaha