Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

rok.photography
Well since i can't make it out for tonight (tue 9/18) so if anyone is down to ride thursday I'm gonna end up driving my car down with the camera too. Shoot at Skiddy Hall or hell n e where thats not too deep. Oh and I hear thursday nights are track nights at Hellyer. I've never been there but would prolly be down to go. LETS RIDE BITCHES!!

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

tinaballs
i am there. thursday at 5-6 at the fountain fellas hella!

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

rok.photography
if it rains then we won't ride. but i'll be free from 2:45 till 8pm that day.. lets go chow down or someshit

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

rok.photography
God damnit it looks hella clear here.. i woke up and it looked like shit, not to mention im getting sick, so i decided to drive.. and as soon as i hit san mateo.. blam SUN!!! so yeah im not riding but if anyone else is down to ride you guys are all.. or if u guys wanna come up to the city and cruise around im prolly going to be riding from 3pm to 8pm around SF

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

herbMFreal
man i know!! i was counting on the rain so one of my classes could be cancelled....lol
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

rok.photography
lol fucking dipshit weather

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

herbMFreal
lol i know! why cant they be so sure of our weather? damn weather casters!
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Thursday Night Ride 9/20???

HAHHAHAHHA, We ride tonight! after 9:00pm. I got class. damnit shit.