TONIGHT, PAPAYA GIRLS PARTYYYYYY

hey, those guys who want to party with my girls are invited to come to casey's house off flickinger. i'm going to be there til whenver but i also have to hit up east side for a costume party for my boys bday so u guys can deff come by this saturday night to drink up and meet the girls and sing some karoke!

call me if u want to go, 904 8185- tina

680 north, exit berryessa west, make right at berryessa flickinger... go straight, when you reach the first stop SIGN (not stop light but stop SIGN) make ur first right, then at the second stop sign make ur left, make first right again, go straight follow the road and then make ur 2nd right at the nayborhood... not sure what house number it is but it should be all the way at the end on ur left.. call me. we will be there around 10

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

Robby
where is it exactly!?? thanks :)

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

Commander Mandozer
Do tell.

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

benitosan
everyone follow the lead of el-capitan!  herb, start doing your hair right now for Sat night!

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

andyh182
tina- are these the yieeetnam girls from the pic?  haha wetmintahhhh

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

benitosan
dibs on all the fobby girls with blonde hair and blue contacts, that means ALL OF THEM!

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

tinaballs
haha wack, non of the viet girls are fobs. and most blondes are taken =( but you can still come and LOOK

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

Sorry but i wont be making this shindig. i would but damn.

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

it's next to flickinger park. if you guys want to go tonight call me 904 8185- tina

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

jeffree
weak, i have to go to some motif lounge for my friends 22nd and she's gonna cry if i don't go

Re: saturday night, papaya girls open pad

andyh182
i live right next door to motif..holla if u see me riding outside tonight

Re: TONIGHT, PAPAYA GIRLS PARTYYYYYY

ilovesj
are they a 10?? any of them haha..are the scene tina?? please no scene emo girls.