**STOLEN** Women's Orange and White Mixte

**STOLEN** Women's Orange and White Mixte

FatHead
Hey guys, my girlfriend's bike was stolen this afternoon from their driveway on 8th street. It's a fixed gear women's Mixte frame. It is spray painted orange and white with orange grips. If you see it give me a call on my cell (8 0 5 ) 405 4527. Or send me an email at tehcarzy *at* yahoo.com, i have pictures if you need to verify.

Re: **STOLEN** Women's Orange and White Mixte

herbMFreal
dan,

We'll be on the lookout for you. I hate theives.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: **STOLEN** Women's Orange and White Mixte

jimsantos
yeah fuck that. I used to see that bike everyday locked up on campus