SJFixed Group picture

Alright guys, Since we've got some phtographers in here, Herb and Eric, Get your rides ready. We gotta do some group shots. Maybe one of these next coming Tuesday or Saturday rides we can find a spot to take a fat group shot. History in the makin!

Re: SJFixed Group picture

rok.photography
if work permits i'll bring the 30d and maybe the flash, i cant set the strobes up cuz i have no portable powering but yeah im down to shoot some action shots too

Re: SJFixed Group picture

can i be in the picture too?

Re: SJFixed Group picture

yes you are part of the group.

Re: SJFixed Group picture

thyna-mao
Mos Def...wait I need to get a hair cut first.

Re: SJFixed Group picture

benitosan
hey no one here needs a haircut more than me, i'm like an asian hippy who rides track bikes and wears alot of Krew, i'm kinda weird like that!  i also look horrible in pictures, but you can take pics of my many shiny bikeys!

Re: SJFixed Group picture

Maurice
ooh! I should sport my fro next time we ride, or better yet, saturday at the beginner session. and forget about this cutting of the hair, you can use it as an excuse as to why you didnt win a race

Re: SJFixed Group picture

haha whatsup with you guys and the hair cuts, fucking ballerina maurice DO NOT cut ur hair, i like my fries curly! it looks very yummy on you so dont think bout it.... <3

so yeah pictures saturday night is a must, perhaps?

Re: SJFixed Group picture

We can do an aerial shot at City hall. Theres a part where you can walk up the stairs and setup the camera and take a pretty decent aerial shot. I think that would work. Whos gonna shoot it? :)

Re: SJFixed Group picture

ThaValleyFixedGear
when will we take the pictures?
=Sokha M.

Re: SJFixed Group picture

I'd imagine it would have to be on one of the Tuesday night rides since those have the biggest turnouts. Were just getting started and have only met up a few times so id imagine in a few weeks. Lets give it some time that way we can all be in it. We'll work with everyones schedule, as much as possible.