SJ Spoke Card Ideas

rok.photography
I think there may be a demand for  SJ spoke cards so just wanted people to throw ideas out. It could be about sjsu, city hall, whatever. throw em out.

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

We should do this. Start throwing out ideas guys. Im sure its not too hard to do this.

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

benitosan
SJ spoke cards MUST include some/any/all of the following:

1.  Tofoo Komchai, Good Karma, Lee's Sandwiches (i always eat there when i come down)
2.  University Chicken, Cinnabar, O'Flaherty's (i always drink there when i come down)
3.  SJSU library, City Hall, Cesar Chavez plaza (best spots for tricks/hangouts?)
4.  some kind of asian reference!  i think that 95% of SJfixed peeps are of asian descent!  (sorry Maurice,
     but at least ur skin is tan like us yellow-ies oh snaps, i called myself yellow!)... haha
5.  some kind of reference to Helleyer?  its in San Jose and where we're supposed to be riding our track
     bikes anyways, huh?
6.  a reference to the over-abundance of SJ police officers and red-lights, man i haven't been in a town
     with so many pigs and lights, i swear i'm riding thru a barnyard rave sometimes!  sheesh

these are my stupid ideas, make up a series of spoke cards to include all or none of them!  thanks!

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

I guess were gonna have to make a few spoke cards that embodies all these things. Forw the first one we should just do a simple SJ FIXED card. You guys want that shit bright or just black or white. Whose got graphic skills? Where Eugene at?

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

rok.photography
i think a simple one would be nice.. but how's this.. have a simple reversible one.. one with SJ FIXED in some nice lettering mabye some colors or a simple background. and then have a buncha shit on the back so we can flip if needed to

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

Sounds good, but who is graphics savvy and can do this. I would do this but i dont Pshop for shit.

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

rok.photography
i can do some minor layering and text shit. also photo shit but when it comes to rendering a drawing i can pretty much do a stick figure with boobs or penis

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

thyna-mao
Here's a Start...I guess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

Lets do #1 with "GNAR CAL"

Re: SJ Spoke Card Ideas

ThaValleyFixedGear