SF2SJ

Re: SF2SJ

Dion rides
DUDE! I'm currently running two businesses - one that rakes in a very healthy income (my professional career), and one that costs me money (my top tube pads) - I work 7 days a week for the most part + continuing education to retain my California Insurance licensing which is due at the end of this month. It would be nice when there is a net gain rather than a loss on the top tube pads, but I'm enjoying it all the while. I'm also stitching some custom pads for the Halloween race that will be given out as prizes. :)

Re: SF2SJ

Gosh, professionals..

SF2SJ Sat 10/13. Hows that sound?

howz it? I know this doesnt work for a few people but for the majority its a go. LMK. Thanks.

Re: SF2SJ

Dion rides
Welp, I thought it was for the 6th, but I see it's for the 13th. Can't do it anyway, I'm booked with clients all day that day. Shitters.

Everybody have fun and don't forget to wear your helmets!

Re: SF2SJ

thyna-mao
Checked the Weather Forcast and it looks clear for the weekend of the ride. I can only hope the forcast stays that way I am so ready for this ride.

Re: SF2SJ

Maurice
happen without you! yeah right, without you we would either be stuck on elcamino the entire way or end up lost as fuck.
I might hit up this brutal ass group ride that can tow me to sf at 35mph (that's about what we avaraged last time) they would take me half way up. then ride through the mountains over by 280 and take a longer route bfore meeting with you guys.
or I could just ride straight up if anyone wants to come up, anyone?

Re: SF2SJ

tinaballs
Well, if you guys do end up going. just be safe and have a great time, dont get hit by trucks anymore or lets just say dont try to "beat the truck" haha, as for me i might be leaving to ARIZONA to visit my mommy, thats a maybe but we'll see... <3 wish i can explore with yall
123