SF2SJ

Re: SF2SJ

Alright, Same plan but we leave SF at 12am. So it looks like this is going to have to be on a Saturday. Im gonna let this run for a few more days before finalizing the date. Thanks everyone!

WARNING...

Just a fare warning to those that really have not ridden long distance...

Please train for this or think about it. This is 55 miles on a fixed gear. Even with Bennet's experience he still gets sore on a ride like this. This will be much harder then a stroll to Santana Row. I just dont want a ride like this to discourage folks from riding because at times it may become a BITCH ASS FUCK of a ride for you. Just be smart about it. Start riding far and getting used to it. 55 miles is a good amount of saddle time. Think about it. Just lookin out for everyone.

Re: **SF2SJ- Please Vote!**

HELLA-2
damn bennet knowssss his shit!

Re: **SF2SJ- Please Vote!**

thyna-mao
I vote for Either 0ct.13th or 14th Since I'll be out of town the week prior.

Re: **SF2SJ- Please Vote!**

ThaValleyFixedGear
October 13 would be good.......lets do this!!!!!!!!!
=Sokha M.

Re: SF2SJ

Dion rides
Are SJ peeps going to BART up to the city? Are we caravan'ing?

I wish we could leave earlier. I'm booked for the next few weeks for work... but I want to make this. Man... we should leave at 7:00am.

Re: SF2SJ

thyna-mao
7:00AM

Re: SF2SJ

ThaValleyFixedGear
WOW 7am is a little to early. I think most of us in here will be drinking or partying the night b4.
=Sokha M.

Re: SF2SJ

Sorry man, 7am is a no go. No one will be able to do that. Too early. I think this is gonna be on 10/13/07, leave around 9:30-10:00 am. Hows that sound?

Re: SF2SJ

thyna-mao
Sound Good To Me!!!

Re: SF2SJ

ThaValleyFixedGear
PERFECT
=Sokha M.

Re: SF2SJ

thyna-mao
Sweet!!
<center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

Re: SF2SJ

herbMFreal
haha thats funny.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: SF2SJ

ThaValleyFixedGear
hahaha.......dame it's 1:17am......wow i gotta sleep...i need to wake up at 3:45am   aaahhhh
=Sokha M.

Re: SF2SJ

Dion rides
LOL.

I keed. I'm old (older than most of you) so I'm up at the crack of dawn everyday - plus I'm one of those wierdos that can't wait to get up in the morning to get the day started.

What are the plans for us Southbay folks to get up to SF?

Re: SF2SJ

benitosan
age is no excuse on this issue, i'm older than you and everyone else here, and i can do this ride
with my eyes closed well not really, its easy and flat, but your butt will hurt around the 2 1/2 hr mark,
and it takes roughly 3- 3 1/2 hours or more depending on the group pace and rest stops and whatnot.

the plan is for Southbay folk to Caltrain it up to SF, meet at Caltrain 4th/King and ride south to SJ...
its as easy as that if you want to go, then go, no excuses necessary, its a nice ride and good challenge.

its as easy as that if you want to go, then go, no excuses necessary, its a nice ride and good challenge.
cool! I still have to check my calendar, though. :(

Re: SF2SJ

Excuses... Not allowed around here.

Re: SF2SJ

Dion rides
Even if I got a deal with an up-and-coming track bike shop to carry my top tube pads and I have to make a delivery on Saturday?

Re: SF2SJ

Seriously?!  excuses...
123